Reviews for Light and Dark
FORGEMaster chapter 7 . 2/21
This story ever going to get an update, it is very interesting
Blake2020 chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
great chapter im very excited to see what happens next and update soon
Blake2020 chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Very interesting and this supposedly dead sith emperor trying to contact Starkiller threw the force it be interesting how that goes down?
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Nice Clothes Starkiller gotten
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
I understand
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Nice chapter and Starkiller now a Apprentice to Darth marr
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Wow nice fighting and Starkiller acting like a true sith is cool
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Great start of a chapter
guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Bruh I need an update like now this is great
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Nice work on this.

Entertaining stuff.

Keep at it.
detheroc chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Good. I wish to see more how this story develop, and Starkiller will build up his power-base.
Good and interesting story.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Another brilliant installment! I am dying to know what happens next! :D

I wonder if a Sith Lord is behind this?
Yami-Guy chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I was wondering when you would get an update out...and it is a wonderful chapter. Even if your story is based of the online game somewhat I like the direction your going. Well so long as starkiller doesn't go..."I am not Sith I am a Jedi"! route. Other than that I am looking forward to future chapters.
Senjuto chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
The capital of the Sith Empire is Dromund Kaas, not Dromand Kaas. Please be more careful.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I am glad to see this story updated! I would like to helpfully point out some typos if you don't mind. "He had 'once been' the most powerful being in the galaxy" , '"for more than three 'hundred' years", "many of them 'unconcerning'", "want more then they could possibly 'need'", "'possessed' power", "'possessed' one trait", "'a' being".

I was going to suggest the Emperor just 'mail' Starkiller if he wanted to contact him that's what everybody else does lol ;)

Naturally it makes sense not to repeat the same exact events that ALREADY HAPPENED. Since the story takes place after everyone's class stories is finished as well as the Makeb storyline. Here is some ideas of planets to use in your story(this list does not include the planets used in the game). The list works as follows:

Planets that have Original Trilogy Importance: Yavin IV, Bespin, Endor, Dagobah

Planets that have Prequel Trilogy Importance: Kamino, Naboo, Kashyyyk, Felucia, Geonosis, Mustafar, Polis Massa, Utapau

Planets that have The Force Unleashed/2 Importance: Bespin, Raxus Prime, Kamino, Kashyyyk, Cato Neimoidia, Dagobah, Felucia

Planets that Have Knights of the old republic Importance: Dantooine, Malachor V, Telos IV, Manaan, Lehon, Kashyyyk, Katarr, Dxun, Onderon, Peragus II

Other Important Planets: Byss, Vjun, Ossus