Reviews for Light and Dark
guest chapter 7 . 1/24
Bruh I need an update like now this is great
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Nice work on this.

Entertaining stuff.

Keep at it.
detheroc chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Good. I wish to see more how this story develop, and Starkiller will build up his power-base.
Good and interesting story.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Another brilliant installment! I am dying to know what happens next! :D

I wonder if a Sith Lord is behind this?
Yami-Guy chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I was wondering when you would get an update out...and it is a wonderful chapter. Even if your story is based of the online game somewhat I like the direction your going. Well so long as starkiller doesn't go..."I am not Sith I am a Jedi"! route. Other than that I am looking forward to future chapters.
Senjuto chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
The capital of the Sith Empire is Dromund Kaas, not Dromand Kaas. Please be more careful.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I am glad to see this story updated! I would like to helpfully point out some typos if you don't mind. "He had 'once been' the most powerful being in the galaxy" , '"for more than three 'hundred' years", "many of them 'unconcerning'", "want more then they could possibly 'need'", "'possessed' power", "'possessed' one trait", "'a' being".

I was going to suggest the Emperor just 'mail' Starkiller if he wanted to contact him that's what everybody else does lol ;)

Naturally it makes sense not to repeat the same exact events that ALREADY HAPPENED. Since the story takes place after everyone's class stories is finished as well as the Makeb storyline. Here is some ideas of planets to use in your story(this list does not include the planets used in the game). The list works as follows:

Planets that have Original Trilogy Importance: Yavin IV, Bespin, Endor, Dagobah

Planets that have Prequel Trilogy Importance: Kamino, Naboo, Kashyyyk, Felucia, Geonosis, Mustafar, Polis Massa, Utapau

Planets that have The Force Unleashed/2 Importance: Bespin, Raxus Prime, Kamino, Kashyyyk, Cato Neimoidia, Dagobah, Felucia

Planets that Have Knights of the old republic Importance: Dantooine, Malachor V, Telos IV, Manaan, Lehon, Kashyyyk, Katarr, Dxun, Onderon, Peragus II

Other Important Planets: Byss, Vjun, Ossus
ssj3gohan007 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
This is working its way to be an EPIC tale. I hope you will continue the story to its ultimate conclusion. As there is so much awesome potential for a truly extraordinary storyline that could affect the fate of the whole galaxy. I am disappointed that there aren't more stories like this where some powerful iconic character somehow ends up during this time period and participates in this great war. If you do know of such stories then please PM me and let me know.

There is just so much potential here: You could have him continue the path of dark side and Empire or have him join the republic at some point and be mistaken for The Chosen One of the ancient prophecy. That is two different possibilities right there.

Here is some ideas: He could, at some point, meet and interact(possibly fight) with Darth Nox, the Emperor's Wrath, the hero of Typhon, or the Barsen'thor, or all of them, or any combination of them. He could eventually meet the Sith Emperor or his voice(which is almost the same thing except the emperor is possessing someone else's body). I know he was claimed to be "dead" but only his voice was killed. Meaning a body he was possessing and not his actual body. Galen could also meet Satele Shan(and possibly fight her, depending on his side at the time). I want Galen to make such a powerful impression and impact that both sides will be forced to acknowledge him and turn their attention to him as either their greatest ally or their greatest enemy. The one who will decide the outcome of the war and the fate of the galaxy itself rests on his shoulders.

The Black Talon mission should have at least some similarities to the original in that, he will need to help the Empire fight the republic in this space mission. He will be contacted by someone high-ranking of the Imperial side and give him a mission. It can't be Grand Moff Kilran because he's dead, and so is Darth Malgus, which is a shame as he would have made for an interesting fight for Galen. But then its your story so you could say that he managed to somehow survive being killed and so on. Though he was last seen as trying to conquer the Empire so that would need to be explained before he could rejoin the empire, assuming that's even what you wanted to happen. So options are: Some Moff or Grand Moff or Admiral or Dark Council Member perhaps even Darth Nox. The mission would involve another ship, a diplomatic/neutral ship that carries an important passenger that needs to be captured and interrogated. It is believed that this passenger stole some very important plans for a superweapon that the Empire built. And it is believed that the passenger was heading toward Republic space to give the plans to them and the republic could use it to find a weakness and destroy the superweapon. So Galen must go to intercept that ship and obtain those plans by any means necessary. He is hailed by Satele Shan who warns him to leave the diplomatic ship alone or she would be forced to destroy his ship. Apparently a republic fleet is on their way to meet up with the diplomatic ship and you have limited time to complete your mission before the Pub's arrive and fire on your ship. Galen boards the ship and discovers that despite it supposed to be a peaceful diplomatic ship it was full of republic soldiers and even Jedi. Galen realizes that must be a very important passenger indeed to be guarded so well. Galen finally reaches the passenger as she was in the process of transferring the plans to an astromech droid. This passenger could be a Republic Senator or a Princess/Queen/Noblewoman or even a Jedi. She tries her hardest to stop Galen and even the astromech droid tries to help but they are no match and it leads to the choice of killing her or capturing her for interrogation. You retrieve the plans, get congratulated and end the flash point. I could've made it more complicated and longer but its only a flashpoint and not a main planet/story mission so it wouldn't make sense for the droid to escape to a planet and you having to track it down. Since that would be an extra planet mission before you even arrive at Dromund Kaas. Unless the planet was Dromund Kaas, I suppose...

If you want to hear more of my ideas and what not. Feel free to PM me. Just please don't give up on this great story. Thank you.
detheroc chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
this is interesting story. i hope Starkiller will regain his memories. So it is very great work so i wish to see more. keep up a good work!
Chaon chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
You do know that you using the game Star Wars: The Old Republic in this story it just reminds me of the game
The Warrior Of Twilight chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Any canon Jedi to face? Or a made up name?
Grz chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I think he would be more of a Marauder
ReapHubris chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Definitely a Marauder because one obviously the two sabers he carries and two, the Marauders are based on Ataru and Juyo which Starkiller specialize in besides force lightning.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
awesome what other companions will he get in the future?
ReapHubris chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Another great chapter. Will Starkiller get companions as he travels around the galaxy or we'll he only get the Droid?