Reviews for Saver the New Journey
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 59 . 6/12
Ohmigosh, so what exactly happened? Looks like some bigger power is taking care of protecting Ley from the overseers, which is really calming at this point. I have also noticed, that she never faints or shows such signs of weak health etc. That is also really interesting, though I must compliment you on building her image of a tough girl so well. Somewhere, in a part of my heart, I wish I could dae SHine, cuz the guy is positively interesting, and I really am desperate that Ley has started to call him 'uncle'. But that is just like her, she had to find the most effective weapon to silence his affections, or so she thinks. I like Cid very much through all this trip, since he is constantly steady on guard of Ley, even though he becomes as helpless as others sometimes. His latest interest in Brenna was very refreshing sight to watch, and enjoy, hahaha!
And please, can you somehow make it, that the Arans are not constantly around Ley? I just am slightly beginning to go crazy with Eric's curious habits. They are all pressuring Ley for their own goals, and she has yet to snap and become angry with completely everyone. I wonder what will happen, when things become truly too much for her? Will they be even able to understand her and see before it's too late?
I am also wondering, if she would be willing to leave her country of Kabul, if she became Lucien's wife. Since the man is a king himself, they would either have to merge their ladns together, or one would need to give their position up. And, if it were to be Ley, then who could be good enough to descend the royal throne in Sevia? And if it were Lucien, would he not regret such decision? Is he even capable of such sacrifice?
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 57 . 6/10
Well, this was the last chapter of your story I read yesterday, and I have to say, I am so damn impressed with the development you are making here, saying for the characters and for the storyline itself. This story is consistent, has lots of interesting, unexpected moments, and I am enjoying reading it very much. I took pleasure in going through all 59 chapters so far, admired your ability to plot, and now you are making progress even with the characters of Lena's original nation? I am curious who her real father was, and why is the man so damn obsessed, since you are making it hard for me to add their storylines to the already established things happening in Sevia. But it is so much fun, too. Please, I pray that you finish this book someday, but I am going to follow every word published like a loyal dog from now on, because, it IS amazing.

I also had to change my opinion about Lena's future partner. My original voting went for Lucian. But the more I keep following your story, the more I become convinced, that the right man for her is perhaps Michael. You have given all the men some sort of deep attachement to Ley, and I really, really hope that she will become very happy someday, with a hot loving husband. Good luck in your writing! And thank you for this magnificent piece of work!
venG chapter 59 . 6/1
Dear Lillend, you've made my weekend! Thank you very much for the wonderful chapter! I enjoyed its every word!

I was a little bit surprized that Lena didn't leave for Seoul, tough. But the scene with Sir Wulf was very hilarious too :)

Thank you once again. I'm looking forward to the continuation!
xxBECKEYxBOOxx chapter 59 . 6/1
I have finally caught up but now I have to wait for the next chapter to be out . It's so good. I love saver fics and the manhaw and I wish there were more so thank you so much for being amazing and writing this.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 15 . 5/28
Intriguing and completely unexpected! SO, assassination? And old Eric's triumph on the Ley case? I am more concerned with Lucien, clearly he is being pushed into background by all the strong personalities swarming around him. How fascinating! I love that Geralt could save Ley, and the words Lucien told her afterwards, about recklessness, and being missed by many, should she die. This is my second favourite chapter so far, the first being Ley telling about her past. THank you for such awesome read!
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 9 . 5/28
Oh no! No no no no no! You didn't! How could you possibly presume to allow Lena be slipped away from the lovely Leone? They are hurt so much right now, and I already don't like king Eric for his constant whining! Why couldn't you do something less bothering about Ariana? This isn't fair! Splendid chapter though, I love it so much!
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 8 . 5/28
And here I thought that Lena would never admit to her past in public. The revelation and her words was beautiful and mesmerizing. I love it very much... and I kind of am scared of what Ariana has in drawer for her "baby" since she almost caused her "father's" death here. Poor king Eric... and everyone loyal to Ley, they cannot let go of her. This is a beautiful reverse harem, I believe.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 7 . 5/28
Somehow Lena says the most acurate phrases I could imagine for her. She is brilliant, truly stunning. I love how she treats everyone with such equal view, whereas they struggly to comprehend her. ANd I love how she spoke to the Leone Patriarch, and how SHine cannot get enough of her... and how she is not surprised by knowing her father's name even. This is so powerful to me. Her ways in this world are like nothing they have ever witnessed or experienced before, and she is so good in going about things with nearly everyone. But... what about her love life? If she becomes the queen, what will Lucien do? Leave her and feel betrayed? Sigh. How amazing.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 6 . 5/28
OH wow! This chapter was so completely epic that I read it in one breath. It is captivating, well composed and literally feels like I am still reading the manhwa. The plotwise side is developing nicely, too, and it is such a relief to me, that I won't have to miss Saver for a few more days, until I am done reading this stunning piece of creative mind. I am curious why there is very little space given to Lena and Lucien together, but then, there is a lot of space given to my amazing eyecandy SHine, and his affection for Ley. It is so intriguing and completely twisted. But I feel for Lucien, although his own feelings about this whole situation make me really wary of his next actions. He acts completely offended, and seems unable to find his way to Ley, or to even understand her... Is it possible that he would truly be this rigid and passive? I hope to find out soon.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 5 . 5/27
I can't believe I have never searched for Saver fanfiction before! O am amazed by this story, it truly feels like free continuation of the manhwa, and I am so excited. YOur characters are nicely written in character, and some scenes leave me openly amused or staring in awe. It's really beautiful, and I suspect, very epic, too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
foureyesfreak27 chapter 12 . 4/14
Oh my god! I totally forgot about the first Chapter! That was arena? Gah! Mind blown!
foureyesfreak27 chapter 8 . 4/13
Whoa whoa what just happened? Did ariana just wiped out lena's memories?
foureyesfreak27 chapter 6 . 4/13
Haha Lena with a baby! Oh so that's why shine said for there was no one like you to Lena in the Manga
foureyesfreak27 chapter 4 . 4/13
Haha! Her brilliant plan backfired her quite well eh?
foureyesfreak27 chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh no! don't tell me that demitri and Nicole are plotting against Lena?! I totally forgot that I never did saw Demitri dying in the hands of Lena even if she had sworn vengeance.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »