Reviews for Saver the New Journey
Mhye chapter 62 . 8/20
More please.. Im a big fan
Loyal Follower chapter 62 . 8/15
Where's the update? Don't Die not finishing this story. I'll you through heaven and hell just to read the ending.
Mel chapter 62 . 6/6
Wow. I love this story. There were so many questions left unanswered in the manga and I love your ideas. Hope to read more soon.
Innieminnie chapter 62 . 6/4
yeah, Shine and Lucien are totally out of the picture in my point of view. The only people who have a chance with Lena is Michael and Hyun-min. I mostly ship her with Michael, but Hyun-min is just so cute! That personality of his. it would be one heck of a plot twist if Lena ended up with one of her assassins or the emperor (though the emperor is a creep! and then assassins/regent are obviously toying/trying to kidnap/kill her). Ooh or maybe even surprise of new characters Jin and Joon! Although, I kind of ship them together.
Innieminnie chapter 55 . 6/2
...I like this Jin character...and I can't help but think the regent or whatever his name is, is going to fall for Lena and want to work for her lol
Innieminnie chapter 53 . 6/2
I want Let to have a dragon toooo!
Innieminnie chapter 51 . 6/1
No! the evil emperor mustn't kill Lena's father! I love him too much!
Innieminnie chapter 48 . 5/31
just read the first two paragraphs...so not all Leon's have jewels on their heads eh...? well then...Michael... hehe
Innieminnie chapter 47 . 5/31
lol, if Lena gets taken, she's likely to assassinate the king! and then there will be people there wanting her to be queen too! well not likely but could happen right?!
Innieminnie chapter 46 . 5/31
gosh dang it! freaking assassins maaan! want Let to kick his arse...love granny..mumble
Innieminnie chapter 45 . 5/31
shaaaaamme on you shine! hitting on your niece/nephew! poor Michael...
Innieminnie chapter 45 . 5/30
screw it, Let should just have a harem. yeeep nothing but every single one of them...well at least Michael and Hyun-min.
Innieminnie chapter 44 . 5/30
Yes! Michael fluff!
Innieminnie chapter 43 . 5/30
Maybe baby Lena and Baby soul of Ariana's child merged to create one? Also, I am so glad Lena's father didn't die! I love him to bits! Also, Shine that weirdo! I mean I know everyone in his clan is sort of related, but don't you think going after your sort of niece/nephew is going a bit too far? also, wouldn't this make Lena a jegger xD too? phew... still ship Lena and Michael!
Innieminnie chapter 41 . 5/30
I always feel for Michael...I'm rooting for him or Hyun-min, but mostly Michael... poor Michael, you deserve a happy ending.