Reviews for Saver the New Journey
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 15 . 5/28
Intriguing and completely unexpected! SO, assassination? And old Eric's triumph on the Ley case? I am more concerned with Lucien, clearly he is being pushed into background by all the strong personalities swarming around him. How fascinating! I love that Geralt could save Ley, and the words Lucien told her afterwards, about recklessness, and being missed by many, should she die. This is my second favourite chapter so far, the first being Ley telling about her past. THank you for such awesome read!
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 9 . 5/28
Oh no! No no no no no! You didn't! How could you possibly presume to allow Lena be slipped away from the lovely Leone? They are hurt so much right now, and I already don't like king Eric for his constant whining! Why couldn't you do something less bothering about Ariana? This isn't fair! Splendid chapter though, I love it so much!
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 8 . 5/28
And here I thought that Lena would never admit to her past in public. The revelation and her words was beautiful and mesmerizing. I love it very much... and I kind of am scared of what Ariana has in drawer for her "baby" since she almost caused her "father's" death here. Poor king Eric... and everyone loyal to Ley, they cannot let go of her. This is a beautiful reverse harem, I believe.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 7 . 5/28
Somehow Lena says the most acurate phrases I could imagine for her. She is brilliant, truly stunning. I love how she treats everyone with such equal view, whereas they struggly to comprehend her. ANd I love how she spoke to the Leone Patriarch, and how SHine cannot get enough of her... and how she is not surprised by knowing her father's name even. This is so powerful to me. Her ways in this world are like nothing they have ever witnessed or experienced before, and she is so good in going about things with nearly everyone. But... what about her love life? If she becomes the queen, what will Lucien do? Leave her and feel betrayed? Sigh. How amazing.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 6 . 5/28
OH wow! This chapter was so completely epic that I read it in one breath. It is captivating, well composed and literally feels like I am still reading the manhwa. The plotwise side is developing nicely, too, and it is such a relief to me, that I won't have to miss Saver for a few more days, until I am done reading this stunning piece of creative mind. I am curious why there is very little space given to Lena and Lucien together, but then, there is a lot of space given to my amazing eyecandy SHine, and his affection for Ley. It is so intriguing and completely twisted. But I feel for Lucien, although his own feelings about this whole situation make me really wary of his next actions. He acts completely offended, and seems unable to find his way to Ley, or to even understand her... Is it possible that he would truly be this rigid and passive? I hope to find out soon.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 5 . 5/27
I can't believe I have never searched for Saver fanfiction before! O am amazed by this story, it truly feels like free continuation of the manhwa, and I am so excited. YOur characters are nicely written in character, and some scenes leave me openly amused or staring in awe. It's really beautiful, and I suspect, very epic, too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
foureyesfreak27 chapter 12 . 4/14
Oh my god! I totally forgot about the first Chapter! That was arena? Gah! Mind blown!
foureyesfreak27 chapter 8 . 4/13
Whoa whoa what just happened? Did ariana just wiped out lena's memories?
foureyesfreak27 chapter 6 . 4/13
Haha Lena with a baby! Oh so that's why shine said for there was no one like you to Lena in the Manga
foureyesfreak27 chapter 4 . 4/13
Haha! Her brilliant plan backfired her quite well eh?
foureyesfreak27 chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh no! don't tell me that demitri and Nicole are plotting against Lena?! I totally forgot that I never did saw Demitri dying in the hands of Lena even if she had sworn vengeance.
foureyesfreak27 chapter 2 . 4/13
Well said Lena! I honestly was not expecting Sharis to be quite bold with Ley especially when trying to dress her up in an actual dress. So far I'm loving it!
foureyesfreak27 chapter 1 . 4/13
Omg! You don't know how happy I was when I saw this fanfiction! Saver was one beautiful story and it just frustrates me how the author left so many unanswered questions!
AJ96 chapter 58 . 3/28
I love this! Thank you for writing this :) I've been waiting for the continuation of this story for such a long time, and I'm glad I found this! Please update quickly!
Hawaii chapter 58 . 3/5