Reviews for Wet Sands
dazzleglo chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
AWESOME. Loved how she led them into battle to remove the threat, that was really great. Sweet dad is a vamp too. The car ride down memory lane was sweet with her memories of her and her dad at the diner.
jansails chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Hurrah hurrah the evil of LaPush is eradicated!
At least Seth still has his father, Harry.
I'm glad Charlie was changed.
Jasper & Carlisle hit me as tainted by their addiction, not quite right.
jansails/jan2
Maplestyle chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
But...but...there were no entrails...there was no fucking in Jacob's blood *cries*

I still loved it though!
MinaRivera chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
More like bloody ever after, but eh... I'll take it. the update. Can't wait for the next one.
ohtobeyoung chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Horrible what they did to Sue.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
"Why, yes, Edward, let's just take another day to reflect on the best possible way to rid the world of a band of rogue werewolves. That should give them plenty of time to rip my father to shreds. You're full of wisdom today." I have said it before, and I will say it again: you write some of the BEST snaky Bellas!

"Last time I checked you were knockin' your cowgirl boots with one of the other monsters. Stop playin' favorites, sugar." This just made me laugh!

"I died, Jake. I died and came back just to fuck you up," *Fist pumps Bella!*

Can't wait to see how Charlie handles being a vamp.

I can't believe this is ending. :( But, looking forward to your ghost story!

Thanks!
Sally
Holidai chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
I loved this update! I kinda wondered if Bella wouldn't survive but I am so glad she did. Ding, dong the dog is dead - yay! Leah too, nine times out of ten I want to watch her die nice and slow. Lol, I'm a bloodthirsty little thing. This chapter was awesomesquared!
2muchtrouble chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
That was exciting.
twiclare chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
I'm ashamed to say that I was so taken up with Edward and Bella I forgot about Jake and his band of followers! Can't wait for more!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Wow I didn't see that coming! Absolutely amazing job! Update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Wow! Can't wait to read more.
irishnlove2shop chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Great so far! Looking forward to more!
ggb-luma chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Dunn,dunn,dunnn..It's about time,that psycho wolf boy needs to die...
Teresa R chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Yes kill them all.
chicalicious chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Oh yes! I am so ready for Bella to destroy Jacob! I'm really glad she was able to suck the venom from Sarah.

-C