Reviews for Wet Sands
Teresa R chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Ripped his head right of I would like to do that to my husband sometimes lol. Good by to the bad wolfs Charlie is a vamp they can be a happy family love it
debslmac chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
cullenmeadow chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Thanks for update :)
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Jacob deserved every single stab to the heart she gave him before she ripped his head off! Poor Sue! Hope all the tainted wolves have been taken care of now!
elaine67 chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
And the smell of singed dog in the air
Glad Charlie's gonna get a second chance
fuz chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Wonderful!

Thank you.
cecilia4059 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
A very different Jasper and Edward, oh, Carlisle too. The new Cullens gives the story a new life. Thanks so much.
Cullenosopy chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
That was fun! The only good wolf, is a dead wolf.

Thanks!
Everleigh Allen chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
How come they couldn't have trapped Jacob and tortured him for a while? Sold him to science or whatever? Put him on Ripley's? LMFAO! At least he's dead.
I give it 10 stars for fine holiday family fun!
(BTW, you're too hard on yourself. You and your stories are wonderful fun.
cecilia4059 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Jesus, Bella's whole world has gone mad. Did Edward really want to eat Bella? Was that a sick joke? Hope Bella and the kids can run away from all of them.
Thanks for the chapter.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Thanks for updating on my birthday and I love this chapter!
TLammy chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Vampire Charlie...so cool! Good chapter. Hate to see it end, I'll miss the vamps you reimagined.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
A domestic violent victim, it's a heavy topic but thanks goodness it's an AU which means Edward would be the superhero to save them. Can't wait to read the rest. Thanks for writing and sharing.
ttcub chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Yay the wolves are dead I am glad, and Bella did the right thing by changing her father. I am sad to see this coming to an end. I can't wait for more.
akjamma chapter 14 . 1/9/2014