Reviews for Wet Sands
rjh1960 chapter 15 . 1/22
very sweet ending
MinaRivera chapter 15 . 1/22
Great ending, sad it's over, but happy that it all worked out.
Thank you for writing and sharing this fic, bb!
xoxo Mina
TLammy chapter 15 . 1/22
Sorry it's over but I enjoyed the last chapter and the happy ever after. Thanks for sharing your story...I love how your mind works :)
dazzleglo chapter 15 . 1/22
Oh man what a great ending to a great story. That was so sweet how they got married and then the kids growing up and making their own choices.
twiclare chapter 15 . 1/22
I love their happily ever after! Great story, thank you.
Cullenosopy chapter 15 . 1/22
Thank you! Your need to write meshes perfectly with my need to read. And my budget for books. Fanfiction has been a godsend for me. Oh, I like the quirky characters you create.

Thanks again!
jesigrl007 chapter 15 . 1/22
What a great ending to this story...I can't wait to read your next one.
huntergatherer chapter 15 . 1/22
This was amazing! I loved the dark Carl and Jasper, vampire Charlie, and Esme's army. The potential child cannibalism was super gross-nice touch!
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 1/22
Thank goodness everything went well they stopped the crazy wolf's and now the family can live happily ever after hehehehehehehe well for the most part
MDtwiwriter chapter 15 . 1/22
Nicely done.
Wheels2 chapter 15 . 1/22
I'll miss this story. Loved it.
debslmac chapter 15 . 1/22
loved this story
2muchtrouble chapter 15 . 1/22
Rough beginning and happy ending. Enjoyed it.
katmom chapter 15 . 1/22
Thanks for the fun adventure.

It was a great read!

Now added to my Complete Community.

Kathie
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 15 . 1/22
Ah, I did love this Garrett: "I didn't become a vampire, I would never have met you. I couldn't ever ask for a better little sister."

Well done! I absolutely loved this ending. I especially liked how you made the women so strong (and not just because they were vampires). Great way to tie up how things would be for Bella's children. I was curious how you were going to handle that.

Brava, Stace! This was a great ride. Glad I came along.

Sally