Reviews for Wet Sands
byhelenahandbasket chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Yikes, you've really gone whole hog with AU-ing personalities here, haven't you? Well done!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow...what is going on? Sounds like the start of a great AU. Looking forward to more.
MildredDempsey chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Her'e hoping that Seth isn't evil? *said with fear*
banshee69 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Jasper is one evil motherfucker. I really wish he'd have burnt in the cabin. Clearly he and Edward have escaped the burning cabin. Appears Carlisle has made his presence known. ...'That, Mrs. Black, will make the pain go away,' ... I really wanna know what he means by that sentence. I have a feeling I may not like Carlisle either since he wants Bella and the kids dead. When are they gonna realize Bella is Edward's mate? And I thought Jacob was dead.

I'm even more drawn in by your words than before.
MildredDempsey chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Normally I'm very good with giving nice reviews. Unfortunately you're too good a storyteller and I MUST READ MORE.
MildredDempsey chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Oh holy shit - everyone is evil? Crap.
cullenmeadow chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Thanks for update :)
jule2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
You are evil. Great chapter.
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Oh snap what is he going to do to her and what does seth have to do with the pain update soon
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I am not sure if you answer reviews. But I am as confused as hell!
Seriously confused on who's who and what the heck is going on?

Please, can you send me a review and bring me up to speed. I have re-read the story again and am still confused.

Thanks
rmcrms5 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Such a bizarre story, but I'm hooked.
wootmoot chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I saw your story recommended on a different forest and omg...I really like how different and scary you have made the vamps and wolves. Can't wait to read more!
jansails chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Whoa!
Why couldn't Jasper burn at least?
And now there's another vampire ready to devour Bella?
Poor Seth.
It's a slaughterhouse.
jansails/jan2
Roxy'Twilight'Girl chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
OMG! i love it! i can't wait for the next chap..i hope edward will be there .ughh i don't like jasper!
tff000 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013