Reviews for Wet Sands
hotmama4jd chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Wow. This is such a wild chaotic ride! Love it!
Holidai chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Oh wow, I am assuming Edward and Jasper escaped? Bella has just met Carlisle? Poor woman, she just wants to save her children. I hope Esme is not getting off playing Mommy to her children, they are Bella's babies. Great chapter, sad and scary but great nonetheless.
shehazi chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
No holding back the gruesome truth here, I love it!
TLammy chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Carlisle? What's up with Seth being there? Interesting chapter, good but way too short ;) I need more.
mdsngrc chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
So good! You never fail to amaze me with your writing. :D
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
"The other one, whom she'd internally started calling Billy the Kid, had zoomed off to find dinner. Bella was frightened to see what he'd be bringing back. She was certain it would have a pulse and a command of the English language." I do love your sense of humor. This just really tickled me. :)

Hmmm ... Who is that with Bella now? Carlisle, maybe? And, what does this mean: That, Mrs. Black, will make the pain go away,"? What will make the pain go away?

Can't wait to see what will happen next. Thanks!

Sally
motherbeatrice chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
wow - this is so intense, I love it!
Teresa R chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
That shit is scary poor girl
elaine67 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
So that was Carlisle I presume
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Literally out of a frying pan into the fire!
Reb
debslmac chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Loving this
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Bella's a fierce fighter, never givin' up even when it seems hopeless! I'm assumin' we've just met Carlisle, but what's poor Seth doin' there? He wasn't part of the wolf pack huntin' Bella and the children...leastwise, I don't remember such!
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
You are ruining my manicure... But I'm loving it
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
My oh my, there are monsters at every turn!
muffinmom chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
So E's apparently smitten with Bella, who's clearly terrified. And she's bumped into another Cullen, I'd guess Carlisle (based on your scarf hint) though *really* hope its Emmett instead! I have hard time imagining Daddy C being a blood-drinker.
Have to wonder if Seth was 'wolf' but then again, I'm guessing not since he's in human form.
Interesting that Bella had a moment of regret for Edward, hmmm! But why couldn't he catch up with her? If he's alive enough to shout, that means he can run, right?
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »