Reviews for Wet Sands
jule2 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Don't want to be in jacobs shoes. Bella got balls to stand up to Jacob. I wonder what does she think about Edward's statement that she is his.
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
OmG! I really didn't expect that! Poor bella
Hope Edwards chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Great story can't wait to read more soon
muffinmom chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
These wolves are bloodthirsty, eeck! Edward with red eyes is scary too! So glad Bella was able to get the knife, wonder if she'll need that lighter? Shudder!
Teresa R chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
out of the firing pan into the fire
debslmac chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
loving this
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
oops...and I thought the vampires would be her salvation...perhaps not... good thing she has the lighter... but maybe I'm jumping the gun... I do hope so...:)
elaine67 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Did not want this chapter to end
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Well, if that ain't the sickest thing for Bella to have to contemplate! And red-eyed VampWard doesn't sound like a much better option, but fingers crossed or this will be a very short story LOL!
tff000 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
good
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Holy hell this is good stuff! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please hurry and post :)
allidel chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I think I said this last time, and it still rings true - this story is so different then your others that I'm following, but wow! I am totally hooked! I'm a wee bit scared of the horror rating, but am too curious about the summary to let it scare me off completely. I'm dying to see what happens next! Maybe a little interference from Alice? I'm looking forward to the 3rd chapter. Thanks for sharing!

allidel :)
Duvi chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
OMFreakingG! What's going to happen? I'm so excited and worried. I have no clue what's going to happen! Update soon please.
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
So strange and terrifying!
Holidai chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow, Bella and her lil girl are so strong and her boy is so sweet. I hope the three of them survive. This chapter was really good.
795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »