Reviews for Afghanistan
JRBarton chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
I don't know if I want to hug you or yell at you because you come up with updates like this one and then you leave me hanging like this! Please, please, please with cherry on top, updates soon! Cheers
Delphy chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Yay! You're back! Thanks so much for the update :) And another excellently written chapter. It's so nice to read something that's coherent, well thought out and well researched. You have inspired me to start writing my very first fan fiction.
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Liked this.
Autumnights chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Ohh cliff hangers! I am in love with this character development. On a random note, I was playing a trivia game last night, and I didn't know who Gorbachev was. Who knew fanfiction could be so informative?
weemcg33 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I'm not ashamed to admit, but I did a happy dance when I'd noticed you'd updated! Woohoo!
And what a chapter, you take us through so many emotions, sadness, pain at Phil retelling his story and laughter when Clint remarks about Phil quoting 'Titanic' loved that line.
But the ending had me gripping the edge of my seat, wondering how the hell Clint managed to get that guy off Phil and now the panic is settling in over having to wait to find out what happens next.
Awesome! Update soon...please :)
penguincrazy chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
glad for the update, loved this chapter. Phil's story was so sad but hopefully it will help him and Clint connect. Really don't like the cliffhanger ending, i need to know what happens next
kimbee chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I got so genuinely excited for this chapter! :D so so so excited.
And yes. I'm about to whine about the cliffhanger.
NOOOOOOOOO CLIFFIE! D:
Ok. Now that that's over an done with:
Really cool action scenes, and I love your version of Phil- so smart, cunning, dedicated and doing whatever it takes.
It's brilliant.
Dsgdiva chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Yay! So excited to see an update! And then you leave us with a cliffie!

Can't wait for more!
tpt player 5701 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
You really like cliffhangers... and nearly killing them... don't you?

Can't wait to hear more of Phil's story... assuming he doesn't die before getting a chance to tell it!

Also, I liked the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. reference, "Trust the system."
Alpha Flyer chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Poor baby Clint, not wanting to be a burden. Mean, bullying Phil, not wanting to lose another one. Do you think that they'll figure out eventually that this is the beginnings of a great symbiosis?

PS: Never tell your readers your cliffies will work out. Leave 'em dangling, I say ... (even if they kinda already know). Authorial cruelty is an art! ;-)
Aurora Abbot chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Wow! this was an exciting one! can't wait for the next!
dasserk chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
YOU SHOT COULSON? I don't care if everything "eventually" works out, I'm screaming anyway. COULSON! NOOO!
ahem.
Fantastic chapter, I love your take on these characters. It's amazing that this is all from your head :P It just makes me love everything about Clint AND Coulson that much more. They're so human, and yet you can see how far they've been pushed.
thababes chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I was yelling happily that this was updated and now im yelling in anguish over the end. WWHHYY, poor everyone. Really loving me some coulson this chapter.
silvershadowrebel chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Very exciting chapter. I like your characterization of Coulson. I also have no energy to write a full length review becausr I've been babysitting for the past 4 hours.
Kiiimberly chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Oh my gosh. How could you?!

Phil's backstory was insightful. Please update soon!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »