Reviews for Afghanistan
Lil'Fuj13 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Ugh... I hate cliffies
Diver girl chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Please please please update soon I neeeeeed more!
Amarath Dross chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Oh my god. You better finish this story... For the love of god, finish the story.
Melissa chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Hi Kylen. Hope all is well. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter. I am busy writing my first story but work overload has made me put a paused to it. Very frustrating. Anyway take care and read soon ;-)
icanhearthedrums chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Im freaking crying for poor clint...please hurry and update
Delphy chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Just picked up this story today and I'm absolutely enthral led. Such great writing and coherent plot line. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Interesting, interesting... :)
secretchild chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
LOVE this! Beautifully written as always. You did a great job of making the medical elements dramatic yet believable - it seems reasonable that someone in Coulson's position would have that level of field medic training. I also love how you fleshed out the reason Barton feels so responsible for Collins' death. It's easy to just go with "because I couldn't save him;" you took it a step beyond that and it worked very well. Great job!
RoS13 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
I read this on Aggie2011's recommendation. I've been reading her stuff on AO3 and only recently found her stories here on FF and then found her comment about your own Clint & Phil story and followed it here. And oh my god it is just as good as Aggie's in its own way. So different but equally compelling and detailed and sucked me right in. Stayed up half the night just so I can read all the chapters you have up so far and I can't wait for the next one.

And hats off to you for being Dan Wilson's voice. You're marvellous.
MerlinWizardPurr chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I wish now that I had been reading this all along. I don't know a lot about the Avengers universe, but I do know and understand military/covert action/trapped behind the lines fic - and you are doing a brilliant job with it. You are also doing some excellent character building, making even readers like me who didn't know anything about these men before I started reading this, feel like I know them - and I care about them. I desperately want to know that both Coulson/Guardian and Clint/Hawkeye get out of this situation, and how, and it's important that readers can be brought to care this much. Keep working on this, Kylen, and I promise I will keep reading it.

your old friend,
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
It's a good thing Phil was there. It sounds like Clint barely made it. As for the backstory: heartbreaking. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Liked this.
wkpx911 chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Came over here per Aggie's rec. Love your take on Barton/Coulson! Keep up the good work. Waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter, barring real life getting in the way.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Aw! I was so happy to see this pop into my inbox last night! I’m sorry I didn’t read it last night – I had classes in the morning and I was just too tired to put all of my focus into reading. I’m hoping to get all this read before I have to go to class now – it’s about 6.40 in the morning and I need to leave at 7.30. It sounds reasonable and plenty of time, but I can be a slow reader sometimes. We shall see.
Yeah … reading this was a mistake, because this is full of feels and I’m going to want to curl up into bed and cry or roll around on the floor or something, and I can’t do that, because I have to leave in about thirty minutes to go to freaking class. Three of them … back to back … But yeah, Clint! Darn you and your incessant need to be left behind! I knew that Clint wasn’t going to die, but that did nothing to worry me as I was reading the first few parts. I love that Coulson knew exactly what to do to save him, knew what he had to do to keep Clint breathing. I’m glad that he was able to at least get Clint mostly wrapped up. He definitely needs medical attention, especially with an infected wrist. That will spread and he needs that limb. The worry was clear, though, and I was definitely sitting with my face right against the computer screen. I don’t know how I read anything, but I did. And then Clint went unconscious and I was just freaking out internally, because there are people here that are still sleeping, the lucky butts. -_- The jealous side of me hates their guts.
But then Clint had that flashback/dream about him being warm and comfortable for the first time in a long time and my hate for them just grew, because I have to be up right now. Ugh, I’m getting off topic. So I mentioned this in the previous review, but I love how your flashbacks always seem to relate to what’s happening to Clint. The warm dream and the deep breath that he was able to take – he wakes up and he’s able to breathe normally instead of gasping and working for it. I loved that. Coulson was amazing when he got to Clint and I love how he’s not waiting for Clint to get any better before he gets answers. I can totally understand that, too, because he needs to know why Clint’s almost suicidal in the fact that he didn’t want Coulson to come to him at all. So I’m glad that Coulson was able to force the information out of him.
I just feel really bad for Clint, because it’s everything that’s happened in his short life that’s made his reasoning so skewed … if you could even call it that. He’s had a crappy life and he’s had so many deaths so close to home that he feels as though he’s the cause of them all, that he doesn’t deserve to be saved, because of it. It’s sad that he would think that. I’m really excited for this next chapter, because then at least Clint will know that he’s not the only one who has lost so many people, to have dealt with the loss of close friends and colleagues.
Brilliant job, as always! I’m very excited for the next chapter. And, since I like to think that I rallied your butt into gear, I shall leave you with these parting words – DON’T MAKE ME WAIT OR I WILL NOT SURVIVE IT! I WILL CRY AND ROLL AROUND ON THE GROUND LIKE A CHILD. Please!
Melissa chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Worth the wait - a pleasure to read (but have been checking for the update :-) ) I like the firmer Coulson character. Many times ppl make him out as to someone who is an emotional wreck. He is a handler for a reason right. Good on you. Can't wait for the next chapter
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »