Reviews for Afghanistan
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
That was so intense, really good action scenes
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
That was really intense. Phil's and Clint's reactions were both really well-written.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
so good
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
I like Riley; and Clint seems like his usual snarky self.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Really, really good. Action. suspense, characterization on point.
Alva Moondancer chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
This is fantastic! I love your interpretations of Phil and Clint and Fury! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
WhiteFang001 chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
I loved the ending!
Seeing Clint accept SHEILD's offer and some closure about Riley was fantastic!
I'd love to see more :)
Jazzysauce chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
I love this. I really do. It's one of my favorites. I'll have to reread it later.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Riley! He must have made that call ... and become Sam Wilson's wingman. NICE TOUCH, and a great ending to a great story.
beetledriver7 chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Fantastic epilogue! I love that we came full circle back to Riley. Wonderful way to wrap this up. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
angelofjoy chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
I loved this story! I really loved how you ended it. It was such a serious story, and yet you had just the right amount of comic relief in there when we needed it. Great job!
CyanB chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
*happy sigh* This was just what I needed. A nice, tight ending with a chance for more.

Thank you!
GreenLoki chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
All right, you. I dislike how long it took for this to come out! See to it that it never happens again or I will die. Just so you know. So don't put yourself through that, because I will haunt you.
As for the epilogue, I thought it was brilliant. It was a wonderful end to an amazing story that you created - and the beginning of an exciting universe! I love that Dan Wilson will be making some appearances, as well. I do love him, as you know.
I'm really looking forward to the next instalment!
Noweia chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
Love this story :D Can't wait for the next one :D Still available to beta and share the love for Belfast!
weemcg33 chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
Great ending to a wonderful story. Loved the letter to Riley, and can't wait for more Barton/Hill.
Can't wait for your next story, no matter how long it takes!
445 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »