Reviews for Afghanistan
Melissa chapter 12 . 3/29
Goody Goody Goody. Actually dropped my work to read the chapter :-)
Love Barton's cocky attitude!
angelofjoy chapter 12 . 3/31
This chapter was amazing! Can't wait to read the next one and I'm excited for another story! Great job!
DBhawkguy30 chapter 12 . 3/31
I've read this story a few times now and I can honestly say it's one of my absolute favourite origin stories. I can't wait for any of the others you have planned, Kylen. Awesome!
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 12 . 3/31
Absolutely outstanding. Read it all in one night, in between laying a new floor in the bathroom. :-) There are quite a few speculatory stories here about how Clint Barton came to SHIELD, and this I believe is the best of them all. I can't wait for your epilogue and am definitely going to read the rest of your stuff here at FanFic. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this, and please don't stop.
WhiteFang001 chapter 12 . 3/30
I can't wait for the next chapter!
I enjoy the heck out of this story.
khaitosfren chapter 12 . 3/30
Maybe the best origin story I've read.
weemcg33 chapter 12 . 3/30
So happy to get this alert this morning, it kept me going all day ;)
You write these two so well and I just can't get enough. Phil will be just what Clint needs, and hopefully stop him from running anymore. Awesome chapter!
Linoria chapter 12 . 3/30
Loving it!
Elysynn chapter 12 . 3/30
Wheeee! Was so excited to see the alert sitting in my inbox this morning! I know I've said it before, but it deserves to be said again: I love how you capture the voices of the characters. This chapter just underscores it one more time. Great chapter, you've done some fine work on this story. :)
nonyvole chapter 12 . 3/30
Yay! Love Clint's snark towards Fury. :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 12 . 3/30
Taut and tense, both in prose and substance. Love it. And ... thanks for the shout-out! It's been a pleasure, and I hope those late-night exchanges about who does what where and how in Afghanistan didn't slow you down too much! ;-)
Sandy-wmd chapter 12 . 3/30
Ooooh, yay, update! I loved Clint's reaction to Fury. :) I'm also very glad you found time to work on this story again.
RodeoTown chapter 12 . 3/30
Wow! Wowowowwow! I love this story to bits. Amazing Clint and amazing Coulson. And don't even get me started on Fury. "Love the jacket." *titters*
I'm looking forward to the epilogue. And even more to the new story. Thank for the fantastic read.
Qweb chapter 12 . 3/29
Loved it.
Ms. Hawkeye chapter 12 . 3/29
I love it! I must say I sadly did forget about this story, then when it showed up I was like OH MY GOD ANOTHER CHAPTER IM SO EXCITED. anyways it was awesome, you are very talented!
404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »