Reviews for Afghanistan
Noweia chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Love this story. Had favorited it before Aggie mentioned it - I follow hers too! Very sad that Coulson was too late for his men, interested to see how this eats him up in the next parts of the story.

I also see that you are planning a story in Belfast - I'm from there so can beta you if you like!
Dasha chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Oh please! Dont delay to much! You can write a whole movie!
shanynde chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I love this! I DEMAND MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This is awesome and intense and you ended it on a cliffhanger! Please update soon, I absolutley love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Librarian452 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
What a great story! Can't wait to read more. Your characterization is awesome and you've got just the right mix of action, character development, and exposition. I was totally bummed for Coulson when you killed his agents! Not cool. But i love how Clint is warming up. Your outline is so different than Aggies, and I love it! Im so glad she pointed out your story! Update soon!
shila1378 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
aanndd...you have to stop there..after all the suspense and the happy Clint like a-kid-with-a-christmas-present thoughts with his Remington, you just have to give us a cliff hanger. Jusy ggrrrreeattt...sigh...
Alpha Flyer chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I don't think I ever mentioned how much I love the chapter titles. OK, here goes: I LOVE your chapter titles. I admit to not knowing the song (can you send me a link?) but they are so evocative.

The scene of the crime and Phil's reaction: A master class in "less is more." Well done.

And this: "In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt you to learn the commands 'sit' and 'stay.'" :-)
kimbee chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Wow wow wow! That was amazing!
I'm a bit sad about Barrett and Callahan, but still. AMAZING! Riveted me in my spot all the way!
coastalcajun chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Really enjoying this one and looking forward to the next update!
spuds'girl chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I am LOVING this! Beautiful work, please update!
Dsgdiva chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Great, if heartbreaking, scenes! And what a cliffhanger! Can't wait for more!
silvershadowrebel chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Gaaahh I'm officially obsessed with this story. If I were sitting on a chair, I would've fallen OFF the edge of the chair by now. I can't wait for the next chapter!
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Loved chapter 6, very sad that Barrett and Callahan died, wish they could have been rescued. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Yes, some kick-ass Clint in this chapter! Always love to see him in action. My heart dropped that they didn't make it in time to save Barrett and Callahan. :( But it does make the story more realistic. The good guys don't always win.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »