Reviews for Afghanistan
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow! This is an incredible beginning!
You even manage to make Nick Fury seem human.
I just read Aggie2011's Year Nine and decided I'd hop on over here to see what you've got. Looks like it is going to be worth it!
animexluva13 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Oooohh more Clint and Phil beginnings! I'm loving this story! I like the way you are writing their interactions and separate thoughts. It feels different. I can't wait to see just how crazy this'll get!
Harukasteacup chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Wow, this chapter was great! So exciting! Did you hurt poor Clint :)? I love your style of writing!
Noweia chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Love this story. Had favorited it before Aggie mentioned it - I follow hers too! Very sad that Coulson was too late for his men, interested to see how this eats him up in the next parts of the story.

I also see that you are planning a story in Belfast - I'm from there so can beta you if you like!
Dasha chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Oh please! Dont delay to much! You can write a whole movie!
shanynde chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I love this! I DEMAND MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This is awesome and intense and you ended it on a cliffhanger! Please update soon, I absolutley love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Librarian452 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
What a great story! Can't wait to read more. Your characterization is awesome and you've got just the right mix of action, character development, and exposition. I was totally bummed for Coulson when you killed his agents! Not cool. But i love how Clint is warming up. Your outline is so different than Aggies, and I love it! Im so glad she pointed out your story! Update soon!
shila1378 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
aanndd...you have to stop there..after all the suspense and the happy Clint like a-kid-with-a-christmas-present thoughts with his Remington, you just have to give us a cliff hanger. Jusy ggrrrreeattt...sigh...
Alpha Flyer chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I don't think I ever mentioned how much I love the chapter titles. OK, here goes: I LOVE your chapter titles. I admit to not knowing the song (can you send me a link?) but they are so evocative.

The scene of the crime and Phil's reaction: A master class in "less is more." Well done.

And this: "In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt you to learn the commands 'sit' and 'stay.'" :-)
kimbee chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Wow wow wow! That was amazing!
I'm a bit sad about Barrett and Callahan, but still. AMAZING! Riveted me in my spot all the way!
coastalcajun chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Really enjoying this one and looking forward to the next update!
spuds'girl chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I am LOVING this! Beautiful work, please update!
Dsgdiva chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Great, if heartbreaking, scenes! And what a cliffhanger! Can't wait for more!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »