Reviews for Afghanistan
GreenLoki chapter 12 . 3/29
Wow, this was a very intense start to the chapter! From the nightmare – with how detailed and graphic it was – all the way to Clint finally snapping out of it and realising that he was safe, he was fine, that Phil was there to take care of him and watch over him, it was such a ride. I’m probably evil for saying how much I enjoyed the flashback/memory/nightmare aspect of the part, because it gives us an insight to the hard life we knew Clint had. He was obviously bullied and talked about a lot in his Army unit, ridiculed and targeted. It’s hard to hear, because you just know that that kind of stuff happens in reality, too. But I loved that Clint was able to come out of his delirium, because of Phil. Phil stood by his side, watched over him, and relaxed him enough to allow the doctors and nurses do what they needed to heal him. And then when the second part of this chapter started, it was all uphill from there. The bantering between Fury and Phil will not cease to amuse me. I loved it! I also really like how Phil and Fury are friends – there is a respect between them that you show quite clearly in the way that there is business, as well as an ease between the two. It’s great to read. And then Clint woke up and that was funny, because what a grump he is! I have to say, I am such a fan of Phil’s pep-talks, because he does them so well. Clint’s full of self-deprecation. After everything that he has been through, he’s lost a good lot of his hope for himself and for the world around him – or at least that’s what it seems like to me. But Phil is able to give him that hope, Phil is able to convince Clint that he doesn’t have to run anymore, because he has a place. Phil wants Clint to find that balance, to find that permanent place, a place where he doesn’t have to keep moving and searching for something he’s not even really sure about. I think it’s brilliant and I love how Clint turned to humour, trusting Phil’s words. It was brilliant and it’s definitely a great start to such a huge bond between the pair. This was an amazing chapter and worth the wait … but don’t make me wait that long again, or so help me …
silvershadowrebel chapter 12 . 3/29
I literally silently screamed for about five minutes when I saw that you updated because I was so happy... Agh this was an amazing chapter :D
Aggie2011 chapter 12 . 3/29
AHHHH! I love this so much! This line is my favorite that you've ever written:

"Maybe you never quit running, Barton, because you knew you had to reach someplace better. And maybe I'm telling you, right now, you found it."

great job with this! I can't wait for more from you!
Miranda Jones1 chapter 11 . 3/21
Please update! This story is too good to leave us hanging!
Oh I gotta know what's in that file! This story is crazy incredible, so just doing my part to cheerlead you to the finish line. Hope it's coming along and come back soon!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Keep going! :)
Gunner'sDream chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
What? What is it that has Coulson's attention?! It's so obviously about Clint and it probably juicy and probably either mentions his fucked up childhood or showcases how much of a badass he is! I must know! Please please finish this! You only have on chapter left! Please don't leave us hanging! This story is amazing!
Shanza chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Amazing and awesome - I love the backstory, the history and tension. The way you weave in flashbacks fit so perfectly adds alot to the story. I love it. only A few things suggestion-wise; a couple of times when you changed viewpoints there wasn't any space or delineation between paragraphs, which made it harder to follow. Other than that, the plot tracks extremely well, and I thought enjoyed the developing relationships.
I know its been over a year since you've updated this, but I wanted to let you know that when you find the time to complete the story, we'll be waiting. Thank you so much for posting this-it was quite a treat to read!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
please update a very good story
Asha chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Very enjoyable! I'm wondering what's in the file...
JazzSpazz chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
This story is so good! I've gone head first into this fandom and started off reading Aggie's wonderful series. I really hope you update this soon! What a cliffhanger to leave off on.
wolvesowl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I really enjoy your story. Please update soon!
juniper294 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
This is a really fascinating story. I love how you've made the characters interactions feel incredibly real, a large part due to the war that you put them in. I'd love to read more! Thanks for sharing!
RodeoTown chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoy your take on Clint's recruitment. Both the idea and the execution are excellent. Your writing is captivating and your characterization spotless. I can't wait for an update as well as other stories listed on your dashboard as 'coming soon'.
WhiteFang001 chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I really hope that you continue to write more and update soon! :) Brilliant
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »