Reviews for Afghanistan
Aggie2011 chapter 12 . 3/29
AHHHH! I love this so much! This line is my favorite that you've ever written:

"Maybe you never quit running, Barton, because you knew you had to reach someplace better. And maybe I'm telling you, right now, you found it."

great job with this! I can't wait for more from you!
Miranda Jones1 chapter 11 . 3/21
Please update! This story is too good to leave us hanging!
Oh I gotta know what's in that file! This story is crazy incredible, so just doing my part to cheerlead you to the finish line. Hope it's coming along and come back soon!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Keep going! :)
Gunner'sDream chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
What? What is it that has Coulson's attention?! It's so obviously about Clint and it probably juicy and probably either mentions his fucked up childhood or showcases how much of a badass he is! I must know! Please please finish this! You only have on chapter left! Please don't leave us hanging! This story is amazing!
Shanza chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Amazing and awesome - I love the backstory, the history and tension. The way you weave in flashbacks fit so perfectly adds alot to the story. I love it. only A few things suggestion-wise; a couple of times when you changed viewpoints there wasn't any space or delineation between paragraphs, which made it harder to follow. Other than that, the plot tracks extremely well, and I thought enjoyed the developing relationships.
I know its been over a year since you've updated this, but I wanted to let you know that when you find the time to complete the story, we'll be waiting. Thank you so much for posting this-it was quite a treat to read!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
please update a very good story
Asha chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Very enjoyable! I'm wondering what's in the file...
JazzSpazz chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
This story is so good! I've gone head first into this fandom and started off reading Aggie's wonderful series. I really hope you update this soon! What a cliffhanger to leave off on.
wolvesowl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I really enjoy your story. Please update soon!
juniper294 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
This is a really fascinating story. I love how you've made the characters interactions feel incredibly real, a large part due to the war that you put them in. I'd love to read more! Thanks for sharing!
RodeoTown chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoy your take on Clint's recruitment. Both the idea and the execution are excellent. Your writing is captivating and your characterization spotless. I can't wait for an update as well as other stories listed on your dashboard as 'coming soon'.
WhiteFang001 chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I really hope that you continue to write more and update soon! :) Brilliant
foxeeflame chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
WOW! Loved it! ou have a knack for writing (i.e you're a GENIUS!). I thouroughly enjoued reading this fic! I ould not stop once I started. PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
:D don't know if you'll read this but I love the "you ARE the weakest link" from Doctor Who. Anyone who hasn't seen it would be like whaa?
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »