Reviews for Afghanistan
Sandy-wmd chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
Of course Riley is the friend Clint was writing to. Phil is probably right about diplomacy being the only thing Clint can't do well, but I believe Clint when he said he'd learn to do whatever it was that he couldn't do.
RodeoTown chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
I was so excited to see an update of the story. Awesome fic, definitely one of my favourites. Great plot and masterful writing. All of the characters' voices are pitch perfect. It was a real pleasure to read and I can't wait to see your next stort.
RAGAnne chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Congrats on finishing the story. I loved taking the journey with you . . . and Clint and Coulson obviously. I look forward to seeing what you have next.
Carolinagirl117 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
I was so happy to get an alert on this story! Love it! Can't wait for more :)
penguincrazy chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
yeah an update, made me very happy. I am a little sad to see this story end but glad to know more is on the way in the future.
TheNaggingCube chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Worth the wait. Snort! Clint and Hill already at it.
nonyvole chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Gah! Love it!

Really love Hill, too. The subtle snark she has there is so her.

And aw, Riley is adorable.
Ryla chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Great job! :D I can safely say this has been, hands down, the best pre-Avengers Clint Barton story that I've found and it's soundly on my list of favorites!

Great job, thank you for all your hard work!
Aggie2011 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
What a ride this story has been! You know how much I love it and I'm so proud of you! This chapter was such a perfect finish to this story. My favorite part being the letter from Clint at the end. It was absolute perfection! :D
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Found your story because I'm a big fan of Aggie2011's vantage point universe, and I saw where she had recommended this story! I really enjoyed it, and I hope you post the epilogue soon!
beetledriver7 chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
I dived into this story after enjoying your H50 writing (my first Avengers story to read on here, actually), and I love it! What a richly written story. I can't wait for the epilogue.
Ophite68 chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
Really an enjoyable read.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
I just found this story. It's great!
Skylight chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
This story is so well done. I love everything about it and desperately want to see it completed. Keep at it! I wait anxiously for the next chapter.
CW chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Found this, loving it, going to try and read it slow knowing there's more to post. Keep up the awesome work! Don't give up on it!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »