Reviews for Afghanistan
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Found your story because I'm a big fan of Aggie2011's vantage point universe, and I saw where she had recommended this story! I really enjoyed it, and I hope you post the epilogue soon!
beetledriver7 chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
I dived into this story after enjoying your H50 writing (my first Avengers story to read on here, actually), and I love it! What a richly written story. I can't wait for the epilogue.
Ophite68 chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
Really an enjoyable read.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
I just found this story. It's great!
Skylight chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
This story is so well done. I love everything about it and desperately want to see it completed. Keep at it! I wait anxiously for the next chapter.
CW chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Found this, loving it, going to try and read it slow knowing there's more to post. Keep up the awesome work! Don't give up on it!
Midnight523 chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
This story is amazing! I can't wait for you to finish it. When I first switched over from aggie2011, I can honestly say I thought you were going to follow her train of universe and I was hoping I was wrong because I don't think anyone can pull off that universe like her (no offense) but I love the direction you took with your story on how they met! It's amazing and I absolutely love it and can't wait for you to finish it up!
Jazzysauce chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
This was so freaking good. It was written well, and the plot- oh GOD the plot- and I swear I started tearing up a bit at the end! Can not WAIT for the epilogue!
JAKKIE chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Loving the story, poor Clint. He is so lucky to have somebody like Phil who is always there.
This song title is It's time to begin. isn't it by Imagine Dragons.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
It is great keep going!
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
YES! So happy to see more of this. *sniff* the end is near.

hahahah love Clint's reactions to Fury.

The 2nd in a lifetime person is Natasha!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it! I need more! :-P
JRBarton chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
"I don't know where to run this time, Coulson." in one simple sentence, all the pain and misery of a young life without directions, without hope. Gosh, you have packed one hell of a punch here, it just took my breath away. Brilliant, powerful, freight-train smashing right in your face agonizingly painful. Beautiful. The whole chapter is very good, but that sentence is just throat grabbing. It was definitely worth the wait. Sorry for the delay in my comment. Long story. xoxoxoxoxoxox
GremlinX chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK! This was a wonderful chapter and I love the interaction between Phil and Clint getting a bit more at ease with each other. I love your writing and this story is great. I like your take on these two. It will be sad to see this story end.
CyanB chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
The ending I needed. But poor Phil is going to have his hands full with this one.
YAY for an epilogue!