Reviews for Afghanistan
CW chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Found this, loving it, going to try and read it slow knowing there's more to post. Keep up the awesome work! Don't give up on it!
Midnight523 chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
This story is amazing! I can't wait for you to finish it. When I first switched over from aggie2011, I can honestly say I thought you were going to follow her train of universe and I was hoping I was wrong because I don't think anyone can pull off that universe like her (no offense) but I love the direction you took with your story on how they met! It's amazing and I absolutely love it and can't wait for you to finish it up!
Jazzysauce chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
This was so freaking good. It was written well, and the plot- oh GOD the plot- and I swear I started tearing up a bit at the end! Can not WAIT for the epilogue!
JAKKIE chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Loving the story, poor Clint. He is so lucky to have somebody like Phil who is always there.
This song title is It's time to begin. isn't it by Imagine Dragons.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
It is great keep going!
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
YES! So happy to see more of this. *sniff* the end is near.

hahahah love Clint's reactions to Fury.

The 2nd in a lifetime person is Natasha!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it! I need more! :-P
JRBarton chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
"I don't know where to run this time, Coulson." in one simple sentence, all the pain and misery of a young life without directions, without hope. Gosh, you have packed one hell of a punch here, it just took my breath away. Brilliant, powerful, freight-train smashing right in your face agonizingly painful. Beautiful. The whole chapter is very good, but that sentence is just throat grabbing. It was definitely worth the wait. Sorry for the delay in my comment. Long story. xoxoxoxoxoxox
GremlinX chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK! This was a wonderful chapter and I love the interaction between Phil and Clint getting a bit more at ease with each other. I love your writing and this story is great. I like your take on these two. It will be sad to see this story end.
CyanB chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
The ending I needed. But poor Phil is going to have his hands full with this one.
YAY for an epilogue!
Rose chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Wonderful!
Melissa chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Goody Goody Goody. Actually dropped my work to read the chapter :-)
Love Barton's cocky attitude!
angelofjoy chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
This chapter was amazing! Can't wait to read the next one and I'm excited for another story! Great job!
DBhawkguy30 chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
I've read this story a few times now and I can honestly say it's one of my absolute favourite origin stories. I can't wait for any of the others you have planned, Kylen. Awesome!
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Absolutely outstanding. Read it all in one night, in between laying a new floor in the bathroom. :-) There are quite a few speculatory stories here about how Clint Barton came to SHIELD, and this I believe is the best of them all. I can't wait for your epilogue and am definitely going to read the rest of your stuff here at FanFic. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this, and please don't stop.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »