Reviews for Spider Amongst Monsters
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/1
I want to know what role does Moka play in this story is she a friend of Peter or something else entirely.
Paragon Steven chapter 3 . 2/9
UPDATE THIS STORY! NOOOWWW!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
The story is rather interesting but you made Moka much colder and sarcastic that she is always is bcause she holds two personalities that lie inside that Rosario one that has her cold and ruthless side, and the other is her Human side that has compassion and kindness.
BW Lewis chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Love it and I can't wait for more. Love the pairings and the harem members so far. I do hope that Keito changes her prospective about humans soon. Peter sure is having a better life at the school that Tsukune did in the manga and anima.

Please update soon.
Silk Spider chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
What about the Medusa-like art teacher Ishigami? Is she going to make an appearance in the next chapters before you get to Mizore and the molester PE teacher?
Please continue your story, I'm loving it so far and it's such a shame to leave it uncared for so long.
Update Soon!
Um f do aranha chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Queria desejar um feliz dia das bruxas (Halloween) aqui para ti, Dragonskyt! Espero um dia que tu continues escrevendo a tua história "Spider Amongst Monsters" e introduces a Mizore para o harem.
xoloitzcuintli17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hey just wanted to say great story and I really like how you write. If it's not too much of a bother would you mind taking up this story again honestly yours are the only stories I like that this crossover has to offer. I think it'd be a shame too let such a good story go to waste. Also if you do can you please make sure Peter and Keito get together I think it would be really amusing and fitting also it's kind of a breath of fresh air to find an author that isn't Moka centric. Anyways if you read this thanks for listening keep up the good work adios.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Cool update it but put lemons
Oomma Gamma chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
So is Mizore gonna fight Peter out of jealousy of Keito or angry at the pervert?
You should really update. Seriously!
Sport21 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Noy usually a vamp fic fan but this is pretty cool great job
Stone-Man85 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
This was yet again awesome! I loved the Hydro-Man battle you made, and it ended with Mizore saving him.

Oy, Peter knows how to piss off the wrong girls. Hope Keito cools off later.
Stone-Man85 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Peter was in his Spider-Man suit! Yay!

Felicia as a Cat Girl? BRILLIANT! This is just perfect, not to mention that Peter knew her once in her past life, as a cat.

I'm beginning to love this story more and more.
Stone-Man85 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

Moka, Kurumu, Yukari... who hasn't declared her boyfriend yet... and surprisingly Keito. This is one big harem. I wonder when Peter will dawn the mask again.
Stone-Man85 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Nice update. I love how Peter resolved the Kurumu vs Moka part.

Not to mention Yukari's introduction.
Rosette-99 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014