Reviews for Ashes Of My Past
stormdragon981 chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
So did he become a spartan 4? Because there is no way he can keep up with an elite as a regular human.
Noble 1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Vary good
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
so he came into the haloverse after H3 but before H4? and as for the halo verse versus ME verse? halo verse hands down!
ThelonewolfNT chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Truth be told i skipped a lot of it (it could be because im tired) but it has a lot of potential. Keep updating
XAngelWarriorXT chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Good job dude one improvement i would recomend is a more logical reason for him getting him there and if you want to refrence my character it would be Ryan C.
XAngelWarriorXT chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
halo 4 sucks 343 ruined halo
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I'm kinda hoping female and they end up together and all it's all rainbows and sunshine counting out of a unicorns arse and lighting the world of smiley faces and hearts of love and happiness!... That was the strangest thing I've ever said but I do kinda like those pairings and the companionship is nice... As long as she isn't hateable that easily. I liking this story so far so keep it up please
Unsc .a.i ctn15569 Sherman chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
omfg ftw yay please make more its so fucking good
Ragescyther chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Nice chapter you have taken my advice. The paragraphs flow much better and their sizes are nice. Your character is better defined which is always a good thing.
Now to what you could improve. First the chapter was a bit hectic. You wake up in a new universe in the beginning and by the end are in a elite task force. The concept is good but could have used more fleshing out. I would have liked to see you in boot camp. It would have presented several very nice opportunities for character growth. Their is nothing wrong with a time skip. This one just came of as sudden you could have possibly done 2 or 3 more chapters about acclimatizing to the Halo verse and boot camp.
Now that you are in this elite force I'm worried how you will show us that you are a well developed character not a blank slate.
Stuff did seem a tad too convenient.
Now overall a very nice improvement from before. You look like an author who can take criticisms. Remember this is only your second chapter and your doing a good job. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I would like Matt's partner to be a hunter however it will probably be an elite.
A Man In A Van chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Nice job, you are mean for the cliffhanger though D: !
Keep on keepin' on man, and keep writing!
Alpha Draconis69 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
wow, yet again another great chapter :)

-Alpha Draconis
subsider34 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
The first half was awesome, the second came across as rather convenient. Especially the part about him joining the Marines despite his 'history' of memory loss during cryo. Did Jeff help him get the job or something?

In any case, I'm curious about where this is going. I look forward to reading the next installment!