Reviews for Erosion
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I hope you appreciate my feedback. It won't be too long, mainly because the story's not so long itself.

The beginning was nice, as in it caught my attention. I didn't mind the use of 'feel' too much, but be sure not to overdo it. Remember to show, not tell.

It was easy to follow, as I'm assuming this happened when Robert crossed over, and started suffering heavily as a result. This was a little confusing, as the attacks he's having weren't experienced by Booker, and he was crossing a bunch of portals at the end. But then again the story here implies that the effects are intensified by Rosalind's presence. A little explanation would be nice, as I could be totally wrong.

The one major thing that may be a hit or a miss is that the tone doesn't capture Robert. He can become a bit too angsty.

Good luck with the rest. Hope that helped!
wynteralchemyst chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is so charming! You managed to capture the detached, dreamy quality of Robert's initial disorientation, and his earnest care for Rosalind. The sneaky little dream of the future was a perfect touch to the inevitability to their futures. The writing was light, and I loved reading it. I wanna read more!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/24/2013