Reviews for Ron and the Night of the Monkeys
Randamwriter chapter 1 . 7/27
I really wish this story had a sequel
Cloaked Glydr chapter 1 . 3/21
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WAS TOTALLY PREPARED FOR U TO PULL A "ZORPOX THE CONQUER" (That author's amazing too) AND BE LIKE

KIM:WHAT! U THOUGHT I WAS WITH JOSH
(1) buying them for Monique eh?
(2) hav kim about to do it with Josh but then she punches him and it'll be like ur "A thousand mega" and you had to make it seem kima nd josh were togehter

But nooooo u had to hav it like that. Wh cudve u hav kim and ron daaaaaate. (Yeah im sorta of a RK fan i u havnt picked on tht yet)

But anyway nice story. U had Ron seem like Ron. No energy throwing or levitating in the air. He used the resources around him to conquer.

Oh. and CajurBear? WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE U IN THE COMMENTS :P
Commander of the Omega Legion chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This story is has too much potential to remain a one-shot. You have managed to give Ron a balance between realty, comedy, and skill. The reality and skill mostly because you didn't have him spamming energy blasts all over the place or suddenly a martial arts master without proper progression. Of course, you played well on his fear of monkeys and the Shego incident to add comedy without sacrificing the serious aspect of the story. If you have future plans for this I would be willing to help. However, I do not claim to have any skill what so ever as a writer, but having someone to bounce ideas off can help.
LateNightReader16 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is most definitely a gem. Honestly I am surprise there are only 6 reviews besides mine. Ron is in character and has developed as a person without having to demonize Kim. Nice job!
Bagget00 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wish you would continue. I like Jacklyn for Ron.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
While I am somewhat disappointed Ron and Kim don't have a possibility for a future together, it doesn't seem so bad.

Would love a sequel, possibly with Ron joining GJ based on his mission performance that night. Yamonouchi could teach him more as Ron seems to be finally gaining a grasp on the mystical monkey powers, and Kim could discover Ron's little white lie. And how will Shego react when Ron and Kim fight Drakken next? Certainly not 100% the same.

Not to mention Ron's new GF needs more character development, if a sequel were to happen.

There are so many opportunities for a continuation, and I think you write well and can pull it off.
Riplakish chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMG! Hahahahahahaha! Brilliant! My hat is off to you, sir.
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
To me Ron is the real hero in the show not Kim...He never puts himself first! And he does have the mystical monkey powers so that's just a bonus. Ron Stoppable should have his own shoe don't you think?
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I think when Kim finally finds out all that happened that night, she's going to never look at Ron the same way again.

But by then it won't matter, he's going to be married to Jacklyn by then anyway and Kim's 's going to be the latest flash-in-the-pan to fizzle out in the world she carved out for herself.

Eh, her loss playing for the hotties, she could have had a real man instead.

CB73