Reviews for Embracing Evil: Series 5 - The Final Series
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 6/29
I LOVE IT! Will you add more with the kid's adventures?
Yuki 15 chapter 4 . 6/23
WOW Amazing story! could you do another one with harry x voldemort but this times with a submissive x possessive dominant realationship but obviously they are in love with each other
Syriel1 chapter 4 . 5/25
j'adore, je viens de relire tout les 5 séries et j'adore j'adore.
Je pense que sis tu le veux bien, un jour, je vais les traduire en français avec ton accord bien sur.
bises
emthereble chapter 4 . 4/28
Brilliant, awesome and wow!
slmncpm chapter 4 . 1/27
read this the entire way through, it is very good, i see that you have started rewriting the first two parts, are you going to do that with all the others?
pupstarstar chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
DAMN!
lightwalnut64 chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Followibg the Black tradition; I loved it, you made my day! T_T I'm surprised that this story surprised me, I shouldn't be expecting any less, I read some of your fics and I must say you're one of the best. This split fic(?) style didn't encourage me so much but when I got to actually read it... you know, don't judge a book by its cover (I should carve 'I must remember this' with a blood quill in my hand or something); I do it a lot!)
The plot is so good and Chaos' friendship with Bella is just so funny, is it just me or are they great fun lol I think I might be unstable too XD
SOOOO I loved it and I hope you write more and mayve even a next gen? Dat'd be da shit lol Thank you for this, Im sad it ended but happy I got to read the sorting; it usually ends on that damn train
seashelles chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I enjoyed the entire series. It was well written. I just love dark Harry fics.
shadowfurie chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
i'm speechless, such a nice read.
xKronikPrimexDragonx chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
the entire series was very wonderful to read, and for that I thank you.
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Waaaah! I loved this so much! I loved all of them! Well done!
Katepatterson chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I think I love you, this story rocked and voldiemort calling Harry "my chaos" literally killed me, I gave a fangirl shriek and had a cuteness induced seizure
LovesDragons chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
This is a wonderful series. I love the name 'Chaos', he certainly lives up to it! And their children are adorable, I feel the number of calming daughts taken by teachers will increase this year. (and there's no way the twins would ever end up in Griffendor, but Tom's face would be priceless)
Phe Phe Nix chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
I love how you portray the characters like Harry and Tom, in all of your fics. I also love how creative you are when showing the order who the Dark Lord's right hand is (Harry), in this series, Beautifully Broken, and Dark Repercussions. They are all AWESOME and FANTASTIC (: You are a bloody good author...
SlytherinKilljoy15 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Oh my gosh! I have just recently discovered you as a writer and have read all posted updates of 'Of Lies and Deciet and Hidden Personas' and I personally thought it was fantastic. So, I found that you had written others and started reading this one. You are an amazing author and I loved this story soooo much! It was beautifully written and the plot twists were masterfully added at the most inconvenient times for the characters, which made it all the more fun to read! I'm kinda devastated it's over but I can't wait to read others!