Reviews for Embracing Evil: Series 5 - The Final Series
Anaelyssa chapter 4 . 2/5
Very enjoyable story overall (including the other 4 parts). Though thrashing the Order of the Phoenix could have been a little more graphic/drawn out, at least in Dumbledore's case. He deserved it for those nasty magic dampeners. I don't think we ever heard what happened to Umbridge, though she's unimportant and her fate is obvious. The part about Harry being a horcrux was also never brought up.

I quite enjoyed just how chaotic Chaos was, especially when abusing poor Death Eaters.
Lendrir chapter 4 . 1/19
This was brilliant! Thanks for this amazing series!
Death Relic chapter 4 . 1/19
God, I LOVE your stories. You know, throughout the entire series I've only found 2 mistakes, they are spelling so don't worry. Twice in the 3rd chapter you wrote 'abdomin', well it's not quite spelt that way. You only misspelt one letter and that was the letter 'e'. The word is spelt 'abdomen'.
But other than that, this it a beautiful set of books, and I love them. Well done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 1/9
Good series! Somethings just work together, I have yet to see GOOD stories of the twins against Harry. It just doesn't work! I like your darkness, but you rarely do much with Andi Tonks, she IS aBlack, and could be quite pwerful in her own right! It would be really fun to see the Black sisters back together along with Dora! (Mind you she can work either way!) That;a all tyour stories now, I like forward to what you do next!
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 4 . 1/7
This series was awesome! I loved it but I'll admit, I am sad to see it end.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Read the series again. What a pleasure. Do you have a set to download as you can't even copy/ paste or anything on ffn anymore?
SamanthaAquaMalfoy chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Love the entire thing. All of it.
Y.Katana chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
very well done loved the the story!
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I LOVED this series. Chapter 2 was great and I loved the reveal scene. For this entire story I was squealing. It was beautiful. Thank you got this wonderful story.
LadyFreak chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I just stayed up overnight to finish this series lol. Loved it. Thank you for sharing!
MidnightsRose chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Amazing series
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
i saved reviewing for the last one, and i thought i would have a lot to say... but all i can say is AMAZING BRAVA
charm13insomnia chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
great series had lots of fun reading
Tarsina18 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I spent the majority of this chapter in stitches, I love it. Thanks for your contribution to the Fics.
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
These stories were awesome. I'm sad and content to see the end. Good job. :)