Reviews for Three Things To Know About A McGarden
WhiteWolf100101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I. Loved. This. So. Much! Congrats on staying true to the characters, it's super refreshing reading a fic where no one goes out of character.
Animecat16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That was awesome and hilarious I loved it so much.
Coolanime14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hahahahaha cute liked it!
guest42 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It is awesome with or without the narrator's complaining ! :-)
Eyeshield21girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Levy and gajeel are so cute together, they are such opposites but they just work I find
ALilyPadForever chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
D'awwww! I love GaLe, its my second favorite pairing! Right next to NaLu of course 3.
FunCat chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
OMG that's so cute ** I love it :D
AlphaWolfGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I wish you would write more for them. :)
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was absolutely perfect, spot-on writing of these two, I adored this. :)
I hope you write more Gajeel & Levy in the future. :3
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You did a pretty amazing job on this fic. It was very well-written, and in character...I liked it. Great job, really.
Rainbows-and-Rainclouds chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
SO CUTE :) I almost want you to write more Gale, I love the way you do it.
Midna3Niwa chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
NEW NEW Summary: So... there are three things that you should know or notice about a McGarden and they are the 3 things Gazille haven't got. How can they be together when they are so different? Because Gazille is just all muscle and Levy is just... innocent. One day Levy picks up a magical book that holds all the answers but Levy may have to oppose her McGardens' ways if she wants to have her story book ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
New summary: So... there are three things that you should know or notice about a McGarden and they are the 3 things that Gazille doesn't have. How can they be together when they are so different? One day Levy picks up a magical book that holds all the answers but Levy may have to oppose her McGardens' ways if she wants to have her story book ending.
RedTed chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh my god! This fic is so cute! I think I would die of cuteness! And trust me, I love that plot of yours, so freaking creative! I guess you accepted the fan requests to make a Gale fanfic right? Oh, you did say so in the start... Oh well, I enjoy this work of yours and hope you'll make some more, LOVE U!
Ercy Heartlet chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Haha i love this fanfiction... The first levyamnd gajeel fanfiction that ive read