Reviews for A Death in Love
le tired chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is way too brief and it needs some actual details if you want to connect with your readers. And who stabbed Rapunzel and why? Makes no sense, man.
Lillielle chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It's an interesting idea, but it's so short! And confusing. :S Did Mother Gothel stab her, or did Flynn? I find it unlikely that Gothel would stab her, considering her magic hair wouldn't work anymore (or so I presume), but if Eugene stabbed her, how did he get his hands on Mother Gothel's knife? Did he pickpocket her or something? I like the premise, but I think it would work a lot better if it was more drawn out and that was clarified better.
TheRealMerlin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
WOWZERS
GoldenHeartz11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Good but a bit quick. Try to add more details. Why did Rapunzel got stabbed by Gothel? Please make it more creative of your own writing.
Steefwaterbutter chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Good but a bit quick...
"Rupunzel gets stabbed, BOOM, dead. The end."
Who stabbed Rupunzel? Why? Try and make it more drawn out, add some heart-wreanching dialogue to make it even better.
DreamGirll chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my goodness. Wait...did Eugene/Flynn Stabbed Rapunzel? I dont know...either way I'm sobbing. At least they're together. You did an amazing job. :.)