Reviews for war time
renzhie chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oooh, blaise/hannah, a pairing that bri chose. I love your portrayal of him . He's such a /Slytherin/ with his thought about war, how he doesn't want to be included in it, how he thinks of mudbloods and blood traitors.

I don't think the Slytherins are evil? they are just misunderstood, hence the snake symbol. ( I'm probably biased because I'm one.)

my favourite line is this

"How come you don't have many friends?" she
asked him, one day, ever so casually.

"Because I can't be bothered with them?" He
shrugged.

I love that he leaves her in the end. I wonder if he feels dead inside. I think he does. He must be. Sigh. poor Hannah. Overall I like this story. Good luck and keep writing!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh wow, this is amazing. I like how you drew up their relationship and how you had all the different sides of Blaise clashing when he tried to come to a decision. I also like how Tracey came into it; there wasn't much mention of her but she was a strong presence nonetheless. And the typical guy reaction with not knowing how to deal with crying girls. :) I did think though you could mention Hannah's house and Blaise's family (well, mother really) a little more; you had a lot of crossover into the war but not so much on the more familial aspects, except with Hannah's mother dying. I thought that would have given the piece a little extra kick, but overall well done.
pottergoose chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This isn't normally the type of story that would catch my eye, but it was interesting. It definitely did away with the theory that all Slytherins are evil (of course not including Slughorn either). And it was interesting to use two side characters that we don't get to know all that well in the series, so it gvies you the the to really explore it how you choose. One line that I particularly liked was
It was caused by the colours the message was written in.

Green and silver, for the first time ever.

I may be a Gryffindor, but it goes to show that it doesn't matter what house you're sorted into, it shouldn't define who you are, Blaise went against the norm, and you could see his struggles, especially after losing his only real true friend (unlike Malfoy who probably took advantage of him the way he did to Crabbe and Goyle). Plus love the fact that you took Hannah away from Neville, because Neville belongs with Luna in my eyes lol! Nice job

One important error I noticed was the Industrial squad. It was called the Inqisitorial Squad. Other than that, it looks fine
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love your portrayal of Blaise, it's very much how I picture him in my headcanon. You do a fantastic job in this piece bringing two barely mentioned characters to life. I loved the little snippets of dialogue, the style was very fitting for this piece. My favourite was the writing in green and silver - imagine the uproar!
adsiderum chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Loved this! You're so talented :)