Reviews for A Different Journey
nessiesmith2012 chapter 46 . 11/16
This was a great story! hope you update soon.
Xycharn chapter 1 . 10/1
This is one of my favourite FTOP crossover . I realy like Law x Lucy but i also ship Lucy x Marco (the moments were so cute wished there was more) and lets not forget kidd he likes herrr ~in Happy's voice~but all in all i feel bad for Laxus.. can't he make a come back? perhapse in dressrosa ark?. Lalu is one of my top crackships. I was wondering if Lucy would ever be able to use Erza's armours or Star dress.
ThatOneAuthoress chapter 46 . 9/30
This is a wonderous Fairy Tail and One Piece crossover :)
I really hope you'll update again, but I think you mentioned a rewrite as a whole other story? So I'll go check that out as well, and I look forward to it.
Reading this is quite fun and every word was a thrill to read.
I really want zoro and Lucy to be together
Please update,I have been waiting for Lucy and Law to get together for well,I don't know how many days or months has it been since you updated since (I'm too lazy to do math),This story is seriously one of my favourite,I'm also starting to think your dead...No offence to that though,So please update...•_•
I've been waiting for over a year, PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story!
Please update! I've been waiting forever! This is one of my favourite stories! I really like this story, so please continue writing and updating it! I'm still waiting for Law and Lucy to officially get together!️
cat chapter 46 . 6/13
Please update one of your story
XProj-ArlyJX chapter 46 . 6/6
Please update more chapter plz!
Thank you author-chan for the chapter, please update soon
Anime.Is.The.Best.555 chapter 1 . 5/12
aquarius wasn't forgotten all of lucy's spirit contracts were broken but two
Otaku Princess 04 chapter 46 . 4/12
Please update!
Crossover chapter 46 . 3/19
You know what i just realized in this story ace lives how will you change the part where luffy joins the colosseum because in the anime doflamingo lore luffy to join the colosseum since he has ace devil fruit?
LostInAEcho chapter 37 . 3/14
Thank you for not killing ace I cried for days from dat arc
Chaosscore chapter 42 . 2/22
just a question does lucy still age like a human or does she live as long as the dragons seem to do ( hundreds of years)?