Reviews for A Different Journey
Crossover chapter 46 . 3/19
You know what i just realized in this story ace lives how will you change the part where luffy joins the colosseum because in the anime doflamingo lore luffy to join the colosseum since he has ace devil fruit?
PeaceDrgaon chapter 37 . 3/14
Thank you for not killing ace I cried for days from dat arc
Chaosscore chapter 42 . 2/22
just a question does lucy still age like a human or does she live as long as the dragons seem to do ( hundreds of years)?
aslan333 chapter 46 . 2/14
great story so far. please try to update this story soon please.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 44 . 2/4
I find it extremely ironic that this story started out as LaLu and is going to end with a different LaLu
Forever Summoning chapter 46 . 1/15
This story is detailed and absolutely lovely, I hope that you like it.
Fairytailfan22 chapter 42 . 1/13
You completely forgot about Aquarius. She was only two times in your story.
Fairytailfan22 chapter 41 . 1/13
Where is Aquarius?
Great chapter by the way.
GUEST chapter 1 . 1/7
This story is amazing ,I read this about 6 times already and I still can't get enough of thrilling scenes , detailed fights, heart-warming moments and the vivid plot in general. You're an astounding author so you keep up the good work and don't forget to update chapter:47. peace )
nstar96 chapter 44 . 12/31/2016
As Lucy' mate I think it should be Zoro
orestiskoukis chapter 46 . 12/31/2016
I can't believe that there is no urano metria in urban story... Well I really like it though
orestiskoukis chapter 35 . 12/29/2016
I vote Law for Lucy's lover
orestiskoukis chapter 31 . 12/29/2016
Question: where is urano metria? Will you use it on your story and when?
orestiskoukis chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
I love you... Well I would prefer lucy's past to be more secretive though but still I love the way people have been shaken up by lucy's existence
orestiskoukis chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
I so fking love this story! I haven't got addicted to something for a long time... I can't wait to see smoker's reaction when he meats lucy