Reviews for A Prelude to Independence
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I saw that Doctor Who was mentioned and just HAD to read. I swear, if you had thrown Sherlock Holmes in there (Benedict Cumberbatch, Sherlock), I would not have been satisfied unless there were a massive us-uk-WhoLock orgy. Just saying
jagaimo-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
The Doctor is playing matchmaker! I love this sooo much ;o; Whotalia is next to Pottertalia the best Crossover anyway.
I like your writing style as well. *w*
Thanks so much for posting this. :)
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
The Doctor and England traveling together... god, I love it! And the smex was hawt XD Good job
Yosei-kun chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was adorable haha :D and gee your husband reads your yaoi? That's some seriously epic devotion :)
ennflor chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I think it was just great! Let's ignore the typos and all, the fic is so good it doesn't even matter. I really liked America and England's fight, I mean all that conversation and all, and then the confession and the whole sex scene... Actually, I can say I liked everything. As simple as that. I also love USUK during the Revolutionary time. I think you write some great smut! So yeah, I enjoyed the fic a whole lot. :)
Pengwens chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Love this!
01blackcat02 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Omg, I love Doctor Who and Hetalia and together they create a bundle of awesomeness :P haha loving the inexperienced Alfred!
Lizzy-chan4199 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I really like this story. I think the plot line is great and I really love Whotalia ha ha. I only noticed one error near the beginning of the story where you used 'sighed' instead of 'signed'. I believe it was in the context of Arthur talking about Alfred getting the declaration of independence signed but it could've been the Doctor who said it. But other than that I didn't notice any errors.
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Yay for awesome crossovers! This was very cute, and I enjoyed the smut as well. Kind of surprised Alfred just rolls with it at the end there, haha. Great job as always!