Reviews for Innocence at the Grand Magic Games
GUEST 5 chapter 1 . 4/10
Great story, I can't wait for this to update again.
A Friend chapter 1 . 1/17
Thank you this story has lifted me up from reality, and from a fellow author to another you have my respect
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 1 . 1/14
Why the fūck ar they figthing?! Isnt it more important, i dont know...to find Allen?! The rest is great
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
F CKEN YES IT HAS CONTINUED! Fineray! I will not get tired of this story! Just please don't take a year or half a year for the next chapter. Also I like that your following what would most likely be happening to Allen. He's not becoming the 14 Allen is getting replaced ( SPOLIERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE NEW CHAPTER 219! ). As the 2nd half of the millennium earl!
Im a guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Cool chapter continue please.
kazwyn chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Omg you're back! And reposting chapters! And saying why not just finish it! Squee! Thank you thank you thank you! This is AWESOME. No need to apologize. It's perfect if you spam my inbox, btw; I definitely don't mind. This fanfic is pretty much one of the best things ever. I genuinely enjoy this fic. Truly like this fic, I do. I like the way you write.

On another note: ao3? Have you heard of, or already visit? archiveofourown dot org. I prefer it to , tbh, so I'm wondering if you'll ever think about also posting this fic there?

On ao3 there's the "Kudos " button, which is great for me because it can take hours or days to put my feelings into thoughts and then into words. I know kudos aren't as good as actual, proper comments, but at least they're something. If I'd been able to, I would have left kudos for your fic years ago the day I first found this fic, for every chapter.

Actually, just writing this took hours. I didn't keep track, but I spent more than an hour composing this. ... Some days I'm faster, tho. At figuring out what to say and how to. I suppose I overthink as well? I always have to edit, too, which also takes time.

Okay, that's all. Have a good day!~ Take care!~
DeeRoseWalker chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
OHMYGAWD O(OoO)O BATTLE TIME!
Cats and Anime Things Alike chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Don't worry about it I'm just excited this is continuing! Also since D. Gray Man is back (finally that day has come) I've just been pumped! So take your time and I will be waiting for the next update!
LovePuppy25 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Finally! I thought I would die before this story continued! Thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter! Yaaayyyyyy! _
Takei Daloui chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I thought you gave up this story? It's a bit strange suddenly seeing a new chapter when there isn't any here anymore.
llewxaM chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Good job, also -MAN IS BACK!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Natsu, Erza and Gray are being ridiculous here.
Sheesh you guys, Allen being great danger and you said his comrade are getting in their way.
But nevertheless, I cant wait for more!
Nami Heartfilia chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
You updated~! *brightens* And you had a evil cliffy. It's gonna be Lavi vs Natsu, Gray, Erza huh.
Infamous Rowe chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Would you be able to post who/where the new story is? I want to be able to finish reading it, even if it's not by you. Though, I really enjoyed reading your story.