Reviews for Innocence at the Grand Magic Games
Waffles of Glory chapter 1 . 2/7
It's been almost two years since the last update, come on. Just set it up for adoption of you don't want to continue. I would want to adopt it, but it'll probably be on wattpad if I even do adopt it. It's a pity though, I loved the way you wrote this wonderful story.
CrimsonClover26 chapter 1 . 1/18
Please update date soon !
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
It sucks that the other author no longer wants to continue, but I'm glad that you're back :)

If it is possible, though, can you re-upload the previous chapters on your version of the story? It would be more convenient for the rest of the readers who have forgotten what happened in the previous chapters so as to not search for the other version of this for the old chapters.

Again, I'm happy that you're back and thanks for taking ti
GUEST 5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Great story, I can't wait for this to update again.
A Friend chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Thank you this story has lifted me up from reality, and from a fellow author to another you have my respect
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Why the fūck ar they figthing?! Isnt it more important, i dont know...to find Allen?! The rest is great
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
F CKEN YES IT HAS CONTINUED! Fineray! I will not get tired of this story! Just please don't take a year or half a year for the next chapter. Also I like that your following what would most likely be happening to Allen. He's not becoming the 14 Allen is getting replaced ( SPOLIERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE NEW CHAPTER 219! ). As the 2nd half of the millennium earl!
Im a guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Cool chapter continue please.
kazwyn chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Omg you're back! And reposting chapters! And saying why not just finish it! Squee! Thank you thank you thank you! This is AWESOME. No need to apologize. It's perfect if you spam my inbox, btw; I definitely don't mind. This fanfic is pretty much one of the best things ever. I genuinely enjoy this fic. Truly like this fic, I do. I like the way you write.

On another note: ao3? Have you heard of, or already visit? archiveofourown dot org. I prefer it to , tbh, so I'm wondering if you'll ever think about also posting this fic there?

On ao3 there's the "Kudos " button, which is great for me because it can take hours or days to put my feelings into thoughts and then into words. I know kudos aren't as good as actual, proper comments, but at least they're something. If I'd been able to, I would have left kudos for your fic years ago the day I first found this fic, for every chapter.

Actually, just writing this took hours. I didn't keep track, but I spent more than an hour composing this. ... Some days I'm faster, tho. At figuring out what to say and how to. I suppose I overthink as well? I always have to edit, too, which also takes time.

Okay, that's all. Have a good day!~ Take care!~
DeeRoseWalker chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
OHMYGAWD O(OoO)O BATTLE TIME!
Cats and Anime Things Alike chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Don't worry about it I'm just excited this is continuing! Also since D. Gray Man is back (finally that day has come) I've just been pumped! So take your time and I will be waiting for the next update!
LovePuppy25 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Finally! I thought I would die before this story continued! Thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter! Yaaayyyyyy! _
Takei Daloui chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I thought you gave up this story? It's a bit strange suddenly seeing a new chapter when there isn't any here anymore.
llewxaM chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Good job, also -MAN IS BACK!