Reviews for Innocence at the Grand Magic Games
F CKEN YES IT HAS CONTINUED! Fineray! I will not get tired of this story! Just please don't take a year or half a year for the next chapter. Also I like that your following what would most likely be happening to Allen. He's not becoming the 14 Allen is getting replaced ( SPOLIERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE NEW CHAPTER 219! ). As the 2nd half of the millennium earl!
Im a guest chapter 1 . 8/5
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 7/23
Cool chapter continue please.
cazwyn chapter 1 . 7/18
Omg you're back! And reposting chapters! And saying why not just finish it! Squee! Thank you thank you thank you! This is AWESOME. No need to apologize. It's perfect if you spam my inbox, btw; I definitely don't mind. This fanfic is pretty much one of the best things ever. I genuinely enjoy this fic. Truly like this fic, I do. I like the way you write.

On another note: ao3? Have you heard of, or already visit? archiveofourown dot org. I prefer it to , tbh, so I'm wondering if you'll ever think about also posting this fic there?

On ao3 there's the "Kudos " button, which is great for me because it can take hours or days to put my feelings into thoughts and then into words. I know kudos aren't as good as actual, proper comments, but at least they're something. If I'd been able to, I would have left kudos for your fic years ago the day I first found this fic, for every chapter.

Actually, just writing this took hours. I didn't keep track, but I spent more than an hour composing this. ... Some days I'm faster, tho. At figuring out what to say and how to. I suppose I overthink as well? I always have to edit, too, which also takes time.

Okay, that's all. Have a good day!~ Take care!~
DeeRoseWalker chapter 1 . 7/17
Cats and Anime Things Alike chapter 1 . 7/17
Don't worry about it I'm just excited this is continuing! Also since D. Gray Man is back (finally that day has come) I've just been pumped! So take your time and I will be waiting for the next update!
LovePuppy25 chapter 1 . 7/17
Finally! I thought I would die before this story continued! Thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter! Yaaayyyyyy! _
Takei Daloui chapter 1 . 7/17
I thought you gave up this story? It's a bit strange suddenly seeing a new chapter when there isn't any here anymore.
llewxaM chapter 1 . 7/17
Good job, also -MAN IS BACK!
Natsu, Erza and Gray are being ridiculous here.
Sheesh you guys, Allen being great danger and you said his comrade are getting in their way.
But nevertheless, I cant wait for more!
Nami Heartfilia chapter 1 . 7/17
You updated~! *brightens* And you had a evil cliffy. It's gonna be Lavi vs Natsu, Gray, Erza huh.
Infamous Rowe chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Would you be able to post who/where the new story is? I want to be able to finish reading it, even if it's not by you. Though, I really enjoyed reading your story.
Harley Hunter chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Awesome! Its great that someone was able to adopt this story! Thanks for all your hard work that went into this story, it was super fun to read :D
SanguineHost chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
You probably will not read this, however i am typing this review as more of a message to you. Don't stop here if you believe that you want write these continue with them i can see true potential in your work and would gladly read more, all im saying is that you CAN write good stories and talent like yours does not become better with age only experience so please as reader to writer i don't care if you stop writing on just don't believe that you are a bad author if you took the time to read this thank you for your hard work.
GUEST 5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Noooo please dont just stop right now! You are one of the best authors i have ever read from! I am not angry because you had excuses! I loved your writing style and your plot! I dont want this story up for adoption, I want this story to be continued by you! All of these past chapters were awesome! I dont care if i have to wait a year or two! I just want to read YOUR story! Please dont give up because you were gone for 7 months, the creater of D. Gray-Man has been gone for a year now because she has excuses! Please as a little favor from me, rethink this decision one more time! If you dont want to do this favor I understand, and thank you.