Reviews for Bare
ladygris chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Yeah, Stark would not be as understanding!

I really like how Clint has something of his childhood, and the flashbacks in the story are masterfully done. Not a lot of information given, just enough for us to get the point.
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
"You're-an-idiot-but-you're-my-idiot..."
I like that. It characterizes a relationship that does not have to be perfect to remain strong - and I'm adding my 'awwww' for the enduring cuteness of teddy bears.
tayababy chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awww, such a sweet moment, one of understanding and awesomeness. I can totally see it happening, and totally see Stark taking advantage if he ever found out :P
Delwin chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Just, simply, love this. I'm sporting an oh so content (and likely slightly silly looking) grin at the moment - thank you for that!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww, so cute. Clint and his teddy. :) It's sweet and I love that he brought him with him to Afghanistan.
Kylen chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Still love every last ounce of this. I think we all have a "Teddy" in our lives - and yes, that means Hawkeye, too.
theicemenace chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Well, look at that. Something I have in common with Hawkeye. I still have the bear my parents gave me for Christmas when I was three. No, I won't tell you how long ago that was. :-)

Cute story.
SLynn chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I'm glad you were talked into sharing this! Thanks!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my gosh, oh how freaking wonderful and lovely and *sniff* I love this. Oh don't you dare let Tony see it!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2