Reviews for hearts crossed and fingers locked
IntrepidVixen chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved how you wrote this. Very poetic!
Sandykess chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love this! So well written. Can't wait to read some more Dacey fics from you in the future.
PopsicleQueen chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is perfection. Seriously. Thank you.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was, urggg, so damned beautiful.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow! You're gifted. That much is evident. This was beautiful. You made thispiece that seemed subtle and effortless but I know how difficult and complicated it really is. Loved it!
luv4ed chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
WOW! I loved everything about this. I loved that you didn't make Danny into this soft, gentle boy...b/c he IS dark and I believe he does have demons that like to come out and play when no one is looking.

I loved how you portrayed the dynamic between the three of them...in my mind, I always imagined that Danny would try to protect Jo from his demons, and her innocence and gentle personality would make it hard for him to deny her anything. Meanwhile Lacey's challenging personality forces him to bare himself to her which only heightens their tension. Most people think this "triangle" situation b/w the three of them will be sort of cut and dry but a guy loving two girls - two girls who he'd hate to lose again - in two different ways, is bound to get messy...and I think you portrayed the complexity of their situation very well.

Last, I really enjoyed the formatting of this drabble...while it was only 800 words, it covered a lot of different situations and emotions. You cut out all the unnecessary details but gave us just enough information for us to fill in the blanks.

Well, done...please do more,lol ...I'll definitely be posting this review to your link of this story on tumblr, in the dacey tag! :)
Reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Loved it. Ah 3
wisedec4u chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I absolutely loved this. It was written so beautifully and conveys the dynamic between Lacey/Danny/Jo so well. This is definitely on of my favs.
Six2VII chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Good fic.
LulaRose chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
GAH, LOVED IT!

Such poetry, it flowed so well and it was vague but detailed at the same time and can we just talk about this?

sticks and stones and words cut bone
but jump rope got aunt tara

That was clever and frightening all at the same time.