Reviews for Escape to Survive
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh. Oh wow. I'm a little stunned. This is amazing! I absolutely love it! This is so so so good! ) So incredible. The plot is so good and the characters very well portrayed. I can't even describe how much I love this! )
Lou chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Spike should just pack the lot of them back to the States. He certainly doesn't deserve to be stuck with a cold fish like this Buffy. It might have been better if she'd apologised, but probably not!
DoomKat chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
That was a really good story. It was a neat take on what might have been Spike's/Williams family and past. This is going on my favs.

Doom
british bulldog chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
the etiquette of the servants is all wrong, for the era and the culture.

plus you let the scoobies get off TOO EASY.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
wow! I mean what a wonderful story. It was extremely descriptive and you wrote it beautifully. And I loved the ghosts. It added a nice touch. 5 stars!

Goddess of Goddesses
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
That was a really good fiction, The plot line didn't drag on and it was long enough. Write more.
witchiepoo chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Nicely done. Not too much angst, though stretching it out a bit would have been nice. I wanted a little more soul-searching from Giles and Xander about what they'd done, but hey. It was good. Are you going to continue? If not, it does leave one with hope for them.
Zerographic chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I quite enjoyed this story. I loved the interaction with the ghosts... really great job!
carolyne chapter 1 . 8/31/2002