Reviews for Paopu Glamorous
anonimous chapter 3 . 15h
I'm a female who's having her monthly visitor, so that may having to do with it but I'm seeing more drama / angst / hurt&comfort or whatever than humor.

I mean how would you feel if someone claimed themselves as your boyfriend/girlfriend, without consulting you, and then dunked you underwater just because you didn't want to be instead of talking to you about what they're doing wrong.
Spiral Hearts chapter 3 . 1/19
Wow. This is really good! Update soon please!
boobunny33 chapter 3 . 1/17
this is good but whats with riku
AiMila chapter 3 . 1/16
well i hope we get to a happy medium here...i am really curious as to how riku came to like sorchan
RamecupMiso chapter 3 . 1/15
I love this so much
MuchoHola chapter 3 . 1/14
Ahh! I was so happy to see/read this latest installment. I really like how Sora isn't just letting himself walked over, especially since Riku seems pretty irrational at this point. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next! Keep up the awesome work!
WolfPacFaan chapter 3 . 1/14
It's a little wrong with hope Rilu is going about this. I mean, if he wants Sora to be his 'boyfriend', then he should at least know the one rule, and that's to at least be kind, even if you are a spoiled brat. That still doesn't gobe Riku the means for his actions.

Despite that, I thought the punch and the kick was well needed and deserved. I say God for Sora. Plus, I love the way Sora keeps calling Squall 'Cupcake' even though he already knows his name, it's so funny and cute at the same time.

Please update soon. I'm really liking this story, plus, please put more scenes in where Sora is hitting Riku, it's just to funny and it's needed on the spoiled brat.
tellurium52 chapter 3 . 1/14
This is hilarious! Really, Riku is priceless. And the way everyone treats him (especially Seifer and Squall) is so funny. I also like how you portrayed Sora. Actually, quite everything is awesome.
Rinokirio chapter 3 . 1/13
I have to say, I've been looking forward to this chapter for a while! And you have not disappointed! I can only look forward to the next chapter now! Hope to see some more of your stuff soon! Thanks for the read!
InnocentKH chapter 3 . 1/13
You had me in fits laughing! beautifully written I can NOT wait for the next chapters, this flows so well and is hilarious.
Riku is just crazy LOL
silversouleater chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I adore this story! It's so well-written and funny. You certainly pulled off the manga trope thing; I love it so much, in fact, that I want to beg you not to be one of those authors that just stops writing! Please? lol
Cynth chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Great chapter! I hope you update soon because I'd love to read more!
linkzeldaforever chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Need next chapter.
WakamaMichiyuki chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I absolutely love the humor that you mixed into this story! You gave it just the right amount and it works perfectly. Keep up the good work and I cannot wait for a new chapter. Thable you :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
please continue or update, please!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »