Reviews for Paopu Glamorous
LuckySleven chapter 4 . 1/21
This story is so awesome lol please update soon.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Interesting can't wait for more
RamecupMiso chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
I loved this chapter. Everything seems to flow so naturally.
MuchoHola chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Hurrah! Another great chapter. Part of me was a little…I don't know if disappointed is the correct word, when Sora went with the "not here" vs "I mean no and respect it" but, I can sort of understand the energy going on behind it. I'm looking forward to seeing more character development in Riku and the relationships between the characters. I can tell it's going to be a SLIGHT struggle between Riku and Sora, so I'm wondering what sort of hardship might occur in order to bring them together. Or at least a little closer together.

I'm incredibly happy for the update and as always looking forward to the next chapter of the story. :)
AiMila chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
well, now Sora's training for Riku will start, he will learn to work for what he wants one way or the other
chicken wings 12 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I love this
darkmoon903 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I love it can't wait for your next uodste. The story is really good and now I want to know what problems riku has •w•
Nebuchad chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Wow I was just reading this story as a try and then BAM! great story was reviled! ta-da! you made me stay up till two in the morning to read this! Now I must sleep and suffer withdrawal of good story.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Honestly this chapter is great :D ! I'm just glad to be reading another awesome chapter ;) . Kinda feelr sorry for riku but not really since he's mean to sora times :( . Love sassy sora ;) . Till next time bye*
anonimous chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
I'm a female who's having her monthly visitor, so that may having to do with it but I'm seeing more drama / angst / hurt&comfort or whatever than humor.

I mean how would you feel if someone claimed themselves as your boyfriend/girlfriend, without consulting you, and then dunked you underwater just because you didn't want to be instead of talking to you about what they're doing wrong.
Spiral Hearts chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Wow. This is really good! Update soon please!
boobunny33 chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
this is good but whats with riku
AiMila chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
well i hope we get to a happy medium here...i am really curious as to how riku came to like sorchan
RamecupMiso chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
I love this so much
MuchoHola chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Ahh! I was so happy to see/read this latest installment. I really like how Sora isn't just letting himself walked over, especially since Riku seems pretty irrational at this point. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next! Keep up the awesome work!