Reviews for A Scandal in Burleith
Esquinzo chapter 8 . 3/18
I absolutely loved your story. The plot line is amazing, very detailed and incredibly believable xD. I couldn't have guessed the conclusion even if I'd tried.
Besides it's always nice to read some adlock fanfictions.
floratang chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Good story, when could we read your new Adlock story.
floratang chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I love Sherlock and Irene together, they are more vivid when they are together, less coldness.
floratang chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
the case is good too, want to read more
floratang chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
sweet, sweet, sweet, love to see that they are so sweet together.
floratang chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Very fun story, I love the set up of the story.
IrenaLeo chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
I really love adlock,thank you for bringing us such lovely 't wait to looking forward more!
hatondog chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Just discovered this story. You are a terrific writer, including for longer stories, and I hope to see more of them.
TempduLoupe chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I want to see Irene visit Sherlock at the Precinct! :D
Guppy chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Sorry, my first comment, though I have been reading "Let's have dinner" and this all in one go so far.
I am really enjoying this. Very nice touch to put all the references to the original Sherlock Holmes Stories in here.
I really like the "Adlock" as well, you capture the subtlety, yet passion that such a, erm, relationship would entail very well. Thanks! :)
PsychedelicElla chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Excellent! I love it, you kept them true to their characters not getting all domesticated. Can't wait to read another adlock from you!
PsychedelicElla chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Loving it. You may feel you are better at oneshots but I have to say you kick ass with this too.
Kilimiria chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
That was perfect ! Perfect fanfic, perfect ending and perfect characterization. The study you made of Irene and Sherlock in this chapter is very good and in character. Thank you for sharing it with us !
TLO chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Nicely written story. I believe it's 'Covent Garden', though:)
J chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Please don't do this to me!
This story is the greatest thing EVER! At least do us all a favour and write another continuation! PLEASE!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »