Reviews for Cosmic Destiny
AccioNimbus2000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like it :) Please continue with this!
LaDiDaDa chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I've always been a clois fan but after reading Kingdom Come I started to fall in love w/ the SM/WW relationship and Im glad to see that u incorporated her into TMOS universe cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Pelo primeiro capítulo sua historia será muito interessante . Espero que atualize o mais rápido possível .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Please make more
jacques0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Quite an intro in this story. I am curious as to where it will go as far as the relationship with SM and WW. Nice job so far...
krazie4kaldiana chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Yeah. SM & WW. Fic. Awesome. Start. Lol.
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Cute first chapter. I knew this was a WWSM story when I started reading (love this pairing) but I wasn't sure if the visitor was going to be Wondy or Supergirl. Good start.

A little constructive criticism. I would pay special attention to the tenses. You wanna keep those consistent and not mix them in a sentence or paragraph. Other than that I think you have the makings of a great story here :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I like it very much. When will you be writing the other chapters. I hope it's very soon. keep up the good work! I also think that Clark and Lois does not belong together.
davidgrantlloyd chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
It reads really well. You're good. Keep writing. I'm keen to see where you go with this.

Like you, the Lois/Clark thing never really worked for me in a romantic sense. You're right to point out that she's a significant and symbolic character ... but that symbolism shouldn't necessarily be restricted to romantic storytelling.

Keep up the good work.
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
oh dear! Diana's memories are erased? I smell trouble. Glad someone wrote a story based off of MOS. I knew it would happen eventually lol. Good job :)
Anthonior chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It was a good start but I have to agree that some details could be helpful to delve more into the story and the characters and make sure not to jump to things all of a WAS a good way for them to meet though she being sent...definitely needs more chapters soon hehe.

I also thought that the kiss in the movie and the whole deal with lois was forced and had no chemestry and after 75 years it's just plain boring and yet superman had to save Lois more than twice in the there's something we have never seen before hehe. I hope what lois said becomes true and is all downhill after the first kiss but that's just me.

Good start and consider adding more details, thoughts and focus on the characters from the movie as well as the characters themselves (how would Amy Adams, Cavill, Laurence Fishburne and the others would talk) considering you're making a fic from based on man of steel.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
oh no, Superman & Lois is what the movie establishes, this is awful
Spoons There Are chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Fantastic start.

Looking forward to reading more.

Please post more soon.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
A little more details and more realistic situations would be appreciated. I mean, if Superman was eavesdropping on a government conversation, why would the officers just tell him who it was they found? or why? Especially since they don't seem to trust him. Other point is that it's really short. I hope to see how you handle this, especially since Supes is already in a relationship with Lois. Not that I don't love the SM/WW relationship, but I don't approve of cheating either. Good luck! Don't let haters get in your way.
casema chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Woo hoo! Another Superman and Wonder Woman fanfic! LOVE!
I like how you tied in Diana's appearance to the Man of Steel movie. SO EXCITED to read more. :D
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »