Reviews for Cosmic Destiny
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's a good start. It shows Superman how I'd imagine him being. Still racked with guilt over having to kill Zod and trying to learn how to come to terms to it.

Well good to see Diana's skills are still up to speed even if her memory isn't. Now what is it she can't remember and why can't she remember it?
ViennaDeLaConcheta chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I really enjoy it. Thank you.
smfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Booyah! Was waiting for someone to put WW in a MOS fic! And to tell you the truth maybe if she was in the movie, we'd see some real chemistry. The sm/lois stuff did nothing for me. Felt forced. I laughed when they kissed. Wonder how she got there? Update soon.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
haven't seen MOS yet, not in theatres till tomorrow, but how I wish it were a story like this one is shaping up to be. Definitely, STF...have you got a beta reader?
SepatownSon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I was waiting for someone to put Diana in this universe. Gonna follow this one, quite interested to see where it leads.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Why are clois fans trolling you? Wow. Talk about selfish and unreasonable. You can write what you want. I didn't know they were paying you. Great start! Looking forward to it!
ImFanci chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's a good start to your SM/WW fic, especially since this is happening after Man of Steel. Looking forward to more as the story develops.
MetaSquid chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
To be honest I never really saw the appeal in Lois and Superman, in Lois and Clark maybe, but Lois would always have eyes for Clark's alter-ego first so no.
Anyway I liked the first chapter and hope You'll update soon.
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Am with the reviewer below Clark/SM -Lois just fit sorry to tell you but it's been working for over 75 years so something must be working right But good luck to you
NO SMWW chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
EWW don't ruin Man Of Steel with that stupid Superman/Wonder Woman shit from the awful new52.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
sounds interesting- update soon!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3