Reviews for So Much For Scolding
Aww
How cute!
*smiles*
Lady Mai-Mai chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ha ha ha! I remember that! I thought it was hilarious thinking about how Chrom did all that random crap for Robin! I mean ALL of those failed attempts! Tee hee! Lovely story by the way! :3
iryna chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh my gosh that was SO CUTE. I want to play the Summer Scramble now to see the conversations for myself!
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was pretty sweet! :) I really want to buy these extra maps, especially to see how close this particular one is to your fanfiction! :D Haha!

I like how you portrayed Robin; the ever cool, professional tactician. While Chrom is... well, Chrom!
BethanRose chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this, full of fluff and such a sweet story - I love how you characterise Chrom as clumsy but adorable. You have a great writing style :D
Anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Ahh so glad someone decided to write a fic of my otp in that DLC. Love love love it (:
Kurosu chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was just super cute! Funny thing.. the pairings you wrote about were my usual pairings in game, that i normally stick to lol. I think all the chrom x supports were perfect, especially the lovely beach one ! You wrote them really well too! - kuro
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hee, I so love fluff, and this story has it in spades. X3 I do love the Summer Scramble the Avatar has with Chrom if she's married to him, and it's nice to see this fic expand upon it a bit. I really like Robin's thought processes, the descriptions, and how the story emphasizes how sweet and considerate Chrom is being. So much so that despite being initially annoyed, even Robin can't bring herself to stay annoyed at her husband.

There a few slight errors-Chrom is referred to as the "future Exact" rather than "Exalt," plus there is a reference to Risen when the intruders at the Hotrealm were bandits, not Risen. They're rather small mistakes, and anyone can make them.

Overall, i rather enjoyed reading this. It's nicely written, sweet and romantic. Well done!