Reviews for Further Machinations
Taggg chapter 1 . 9/15
ooh, omnious words at the end! Pretty nice one-shot :D Ichigo,too, sometime got to catch a breather..
Next must be the expedition to Kaien-hollow? I wonder, they just want to talk an then release the soul from hollow? I suppose they can meet a lot of bothersome individuals on the way :D aand les bothersome, like Nell and others.. and Grimmjow xD
I really hope you'll continue it someday :3c
Arion Kagano chapter 1 . 9/1
It's really to bad you never continued this. Hope you are okay since you don't seem to be writing anymore. Hogyoku is one of the best bleach fics I've ever read.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/1
this looks pretty awesome!
RedWolf Lover chapter 1 . 7/30
It's been two years since this is updated and I wonder where the second chapter is.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/13
Well this was entertaining. Any chance of an update soon?
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 1 . 4/22
Miss this series. Hope you come back to it.
travelqueen124 chapter 1 . 4/20
Enjoy both stories hope you get out the rest of this one. Even if its just a couple chapters, I'd like to see where this head canon goes.
AnimePopcorn-XIII chapter 1 . 3/29
Please continue. You have made it clear that you will do the other movies (though hellverse was not mentioned), and the other side arcs like the Bakotou and Bount arcs. Mention of Ginjou Kugo suggests a possible fullbring arc. Though probably brought on differently due to the lack of ichigo losing his powers in a pitiful event. What of the 1000year war aka the quincy assault? What about the remaining events involving heico mundo? What of the developement of Hogey the hogyoku's manifestation? What of the vizard reunion. You're story is amazing but you have so much you still should do before you can claim its finished. Please continue.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 3/8
loved it
ParkerReid15 chapter 1 . 2/26
please update soon I must know what happens next.
Dragonfire719 chapter 1 . 2/21
I wonder what everyone's reactions to Ichigo's memory of the events in Hell Verse.. Extremely emo and amusing. XD
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 1 . 2/3
Pretty good! Would have liked a better ending though. :3 Continue?
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 1/5
Awesomeness
Mind Clash chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
It's been over two YEARS already. I beg of you, please update this story, Please!. ;(
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Excellent! Hope you decide to continue it!