Reviews for Further Machinations
JS chapter 1 . 7/11
I don't know know you're still checking this story, but I just wanted to say that since I've recently been hit with nostalgia I've been rereading my favorite bleach fics including your time travel ones. They're still solid quality.

I'm still very curious about how you had planned to complete this story and I know it's been years, but I still live in hope even if I don't express it through reviews nearly as much as I should. Your whole take on time travel was refreshingly well thought out and competent. The character interactions that really drove this story/series are well handled and very ic.

Even if you never come back I'm still glad we have this fic in existence.
MistyPaws chapter 1 . 6/19
HeM and this continuation are such wonderful stories. I have re-read both of them several times, and always love seeing your unique writing style. Will there be more to this? Please continue, me and many others would love to see this keep going!
wearehunted chapter 1 . 6/6
coooooool!
I love and hate how committed to your stories I get!
this is an awesome story to add on to your timetravel plot
Gah! You haven't written anything in three years and this makes me sad. I mean, it's totally understandable, life happens and interest gets lost and writer's block sucks but I'm so sad to see this story go by the wayside. I love the universe you created with Ichigo's time travel and read through HeM pretty quickly considering it's the size of at least 2 novels. Such an original look at the time travel aspect and I thank you for writing it, finishing it, and posting it. Hope your life is going well and just know, if you ever picked this up again, you'd have at least one reader :) Thanks again for writing and sharing your creativity, you're an awesome writer!
kunai909 chapter 1 . 5/10
Continue?
shyd1 chapter 1 . 3/30
Ugh, just reread this again and still love it!
12mlrthomas80 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I do hope you continue this because I really enjoyed this
hexmaster23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Please continue writing the hogyoku series is the best I've read so far that involves time travel. Love seeing the captains reactions to the future and the butterfly effect from ichigo trying to change it
Tidmag chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
love this! Will add to favorites in hopes of more ️
Taggg chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
ooh, omnious words at the end! Pretty nice one-shot :D Ichigo,too, sometime got to catch a breather..
Next must be the expedition to Kaien-hollow? I wonder, they just want to talk an then release the soul from hollow? I suppose they can meet a lot of bothersome individuals on the way :D aand les bothersome, like Nell and others.. and Grimmjow xD
I really hope you'll continue it someday :3c
Arion Kagano chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
It's really to bad you never continued this. Hope you are okay since you don't seem to be writing anymore. Hogyoku is one of the best bleach fics I've ever read.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
this looks pretty awesome!
RedWolf Lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
It's been two years since this is updated and I wonder where the second chapter is.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Well this was entertaining. Any chance of an update soon?
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Miss this series. Hope you come back to it.