Reviews for Further Machinations
hey!, i don't know if you are going to continue this one, but i would ask you to consider it, because it is really amazing!
FearWolfXZ chapter 1 . 2/27
I had always wanted to see how you would conclude the plotholes from the last story, so this is good. Considering how long this story has been on hiatus however, it may be a good idea to put up an authors note at least to let us know what'll happen with this story.
leafpool5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
The biggest problem is probably going to be Momo, sigh. Pls write her in a kind light, I really like Momo and am a shipper of hitsuhina. It doesn't have to be in your fic tho. Thank you for updating your fic, I love the first fic. Are you planning to do one for the Quincy arc as well?
Samira Vongola chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I hope you update soon
Speedyquader chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
While In glad you posted this, I wish the rest was up. Regardless, it's all very good, so much so that I've read HeM several times! :D
JS chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I don't know know you're still checking this story, but I just wanted to say that since I've recently been hit with nostalgia I've been rereading my favorite bleach fics including your time travel ones. They're still solid quality.

I'm still very curious about how you had planned to complete this story and I know it's been years, but I still live in hope even if I don't express it through reviews nearly as much as I should. Your whole take on time travel was refreshingly well thought out and competent. The character interactions that really drove this story/series are well handled and very ic.

Even if you never come back I'm still glad we have this fic in existence.
MistyPaws chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
HeM and this continuation are such wonderful stories. I have re-read both of them several times, and always love seeing your unique writing style. Will there be more to this? Please continue, me and many others would love to see this keep going!
wearehunted chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
coooooool!
I love and hate how committed to your stories I get!
this is an awesome story to add on to your timetravel plot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Gah! You haven't written anything in three years and this makes me sad. I mean, it's totally understandable, life happens and interest gets lost and writer's block sucks but I'm so sad to see this story go by the wayside. I love the universe you created with Ichigo's time travel and read through HeM pretty quickly considering it's the size of at least 2 novels. Such an original look at the time travel aspect and I thank you for writing it, finishing it, and posting it. Hope your life is going well and just know, if you ever picked this up again, you'd have at least one reader :) Thanks again for writing and sharing your creativity, you're an awesome writer!
kunai909 chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Continue?
shyd1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Ugh, just reread this again and still love it!
12mlrthomas80 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I do hope you continue this because I really enjoyed this
hexmaster23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Please continue writing the hogyoku series is the best I've read so far that involves time travel. Love seeing the captains reactions to the future and the butterfly effect from ichigo trying to change it
Tidmag chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
love this! Will add to favorites in hopes of more ️
Taggg chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
ooh, omnious words at the end! Pretty nice one-shot :D Ichigo,too, sometime got to catch a breather..
Next must be the expedition to Kaien-hollow? I wonder, they just want to talk an then release the soul from hollow? I suppose they can meet a lot of bothersome individuals on the way :D aand les bothersome, like Nell and others.. and Grimmjow xD
I really hope you'll continue it someday :3c