Reviews for Bridge to Caliadrien
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
This is amazing! Harry and Hermione are so cute:)
fairer3333 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Do they have magic?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Please Continue
Nessa671 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Please update soon.
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
never trust a goast with black eyes ! ( ghosts should not have them unless there really evil like in movies lol)
power214063 chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
please finish the story it has been 4 years
hp-hg chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Love it!
BrooklynHiggans63 chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
. . .chapter?me likee!
Bil chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
I love this story. I really like the way you've written Harry and Hermione and I like their secret world. That ghost makes me uneasy, though, I don't trust him :)

Great story!
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
OMG! This is so cute! I can just picture it... are you going to write more?
casey chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
come on write another chapter!why aren't you writing another chapter?*makes puppy dog face*pwease?
updatesoon chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
you really should continue this story, it's becoming SO interesting and it's been AGES!

Please?
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Okay, this is one of the best AU stories - no, the best AU story I have ever read! My sister has this as one of her favorite stories, so I figured I would give it a try. THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN! I know that at studiomapi there are pictures for it, but I never knew the story! Oh, please update soon for chapter 5!
Jacinda chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
OMG! PLEASE HURRY UP AND FINISH! I understand you won't leave it unfinished, but please, do finish the story soon. I love the way you've portrayed Harry and Hermione. Maybe the next chapter can be what happened with the dragon, and then you can have an epilogue of sorts, where it shows them getting their hogwarts letters? IDK, but I love this story!
Bibilein chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
"But I will never leave a story unfinished!" - Sounds like famous last words!

Harry and Hermione are very cute!