Reviews for Pet and Owner
Very good story. So interesting and frightening. Thank you.
EmPro8 chapter 20 . 11/22/2017
Alright. Reached the end. Good story, and congratulations on managing to keep my attention all the way through! That's hard to do! I'll be adding this to my favorites. Even though you write this a long time ago, good job nonetheless.
EmPro8 chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
Awww poor Beastboy... but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to this. I was surprised that he didn't have a breakdown at the sight of the cage, because in that moment, he was losing EVERYTHING he gained. But I guess it's safer to try and shut down completely. But months of fair treatment can make withdrawal hard...

Great. It's 1 AM. Might read ONE more chapter, but then I NEED to get some sleep. (I haven't even studied for my science quiz yet...)
EmPro8 chapter 15 . 11/22/2017
I liked the Edna reference. And finally, Slade got off his butte and did something. He's only got 5 chapters left to carry out his sinister plot! I don't think he realizes that there's a deadline...
EmPro8 chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
Lots of development for Beastboy in these chapters. Good job, but I think I'm getting a headache from reading on my phone for so long
EmPro8 chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
Aaaawwwww yeah, villain time!
EmPro8 chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
Okay so I spent all day reading this instead of doing homework and I must say that I am absolutely loving it. Most stories like this get boring and monotonous after a while, completely changing the characters and having someone gasp or cry every other chapter (or paragraph). But not this one. You keep the characters in character, and there's change and development. And you somehow kept Beastboy as Beastboy, with small references to his natural humor, despite him being incredibly traumatized. Anyway, I'm going to read the rest, but it sounds like you've got some plot coming for us. Boy, I hope someone gets Beastboy's remote. That'll really put his loyalties to the test.
Hensley chapter 20 . 10/10/2017
Omgoodness that was a really good story. One of the best about the teen Titans I've ever read.
BreenieLee chapter 19 . 6/19/2017
I've read this close to ten times already. It was just a peice of pure perfection. Keep writing man, you have a gift.
Nameless Namer chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
I just love how all your chapters how repetitive titles such as Beastly Battle, Dreading Discipline, Perusing the Past, and then there's just Chapter 5 sitting there looking all smug.

Okay, so I already read this and now I'm rereading it because I don't have a life outside of school. This is still good, I appreciate how descriptive you go into this so we start getting an-

Who am I kidding? I have nothing to say...you're work is great and continues being great! Thank you for writing this.
InkMango the FABULOUS chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
by God, I finally found this fic! I read it through about a year ago then I found the app. this was one of the first stories I wanted to download, but I couldn't remember the title. tbh all I remembered was the premise. after finally searching up boy and cage, I found this at last. I absolutely love this story and now can read it whenever I please 3
RipplesOnStillWater chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
Well it's obvious somebody did their research. I couldn't stop fangirling over the fact that Raven suggested the hero name of changling, and then you went and mentioned Edna, I quite literally almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Besides all that. You have a unique style of writing - quite enjoyable. Not to many words as to create large and intimidating walls of text and you gave (what I would consider) the perfect amount of description in a sense that you got to the point without too much excess to distract the readers brain (aka you didn't overload with details and sterff)

Now while I could keep ranting about how awesome the story was, is, and forever shall be, I'll let you off with a kudos for such a masterpiece and an honest to goodness claimbthat this is my top fav fan fic I've ever read u0
- RipplesOnStillWater
Pyro daemona chapter 20 . 3/29/2016
Great story I enjoyed it quite a bit
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 9 . 2/27/2016