Reviews for Pet and Owner
Coral Jackson chapter 19 . 4/4
Awesome
Manicpanicgirl chapter 19 . 3/31
Aww I absolutely loved this I read it straight through! Took me like three hours but it was worth it!
TheGoldenEevee chapter 19 . 3/2
This was the most amazing fanfic I've ever read. You did wonderfully keeping them all as in character as the story would allow. Five stars.
Raventheterrable chapter 19 . 2/23
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I was blown away. So blown away that I want to be like your best friend!
0oyoru no yukio0 chapter 19 . 1/18
I think i will cry, it's beautiful! from the beginning until the end :DD
Montydragon chapter 19 . 1/11
Great story! The end made me smile.
RabulaTasa chapter 19 . 1/5
I'm hopping on this train near the end, it seems, but damn if it hasn't been a most excellent ride so far! You've developed Beast Boy beautifully from a beaten-down weaponized child to a full blown Titan while keeping the other four very much in character (and getting a bit of character development of their own, particularly in the case of Robin).

Seriously, well done.
-John
bloomscool chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I love this story, lol master Rob, you should make a sequel to this story
Unturned chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
No, that's not a tear in my eye. You're hallucinating.
BudderNarwhal chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Oh my goodness! This is some of the most wonderful writing I've ever read! You really know how to pull a person in. Don't stop writing!
Samanddeanfan1 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Oh, I love this story... I love Beast. You write his POV so well, I get goosebumps.

I love Robin defending him to the police and Cyborg's suggestions. I love how scared / tentative Beast is when he is made to talk. So many new rules! Wow, no cage, he must be scared.

I started reading on AO3 but I'm glad you are on here too.
caylender chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
This fic is amazing - a very cool alternate origin story. :)
ergoproxy14 chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Awesomeness :)))
HMP chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
OMG that ball will forever be known as the Bouncy Ball of Freedom. No questions asked... I like the fight, was totally awesome, but I have to admit I was waiting for BB to change into THE BEAST after have an internal battle about fighting Cyborg and seeing the ball, or being trapped in the cage by Raven. The Drama that would have ensued! The Dramamamama! Oh well! I hope this isn't the end right?
rhodders12 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013