Reviews for Pet and Owner
Unturned chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Some good new and a bad omen. The future looks interesting for our green changeling, that's for sure.
Bgnsteal chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Awe! That sucks! A month! But good luck at your personal life :)

Man I just love how creative you are!
alienschnitzelblast chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
. . .(Head explodes from this being incredibly awesome)
loveantauri chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Love this chapter, the end is so cute!
Is great you got a venethuelan guinea pig, or as we venezuelans call it, chiguire :D don't know why, but makes me feel great :D
MoonlightRurouni chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Irritating (on my part)/ mildy amusing note: whenever I see 'BB' I think of the make up. Curse thou commercials. I tsk at you.

Awesometacular job once again. Slade is a douche. It is know, but still must be said. I greatly dislike him as a person but adore him as a villain.
Update soon!
-moony
Quirky R chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
(sniffle) This is amazing! There are just so many things that I like about this chapter! First off I like that Beast Boy is an official Titan! Oh happy days! And it was so sweet of Raven to sort of stick up for him! X3
Also, I like Beast Boy's explanation of his name choice; it was very well-written and very fitting!
The way you ended this is just perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Slade is making me nervous though...(shoots him a glare)
Oh and no worries about the hiatus, I understand. Life can get busy at times and unfortunately writing often has to come second. But it's okay I'll be patient :)
Pebblepaw chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Update soon! I still love this story!
Ever Winter Wood chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
This is a really nice story. I love how believable you made Beast Boy's reactions and mental state while still keeping him in character.
Unturned chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
I am really enjoying this fic so far. The characters don't seem OOC - and with BB's past, his behaviour is NOT OOC. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
best beastboy-caged fanfic i have ever read. hope to read more soon keep up the awsemon work.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
I love this story so much! Thank you for still updating even when you're so busy! Please keep up the great work (but at a pace that is comfortable for you)!
Soulfulbard chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Another home run chapter. I loved all the character interactions here. I would be remiss not to especially praise the moments with Raven (Her 'what did you do' was perfect) but...

I have to say Starfire's contribution stole the show this chapter. It was spot on for her to be the one to take the lead on getting him outside and to take him flying/to the park.

I hope you're really proud of the story you're building here because you should be. This is better than probably any story in the New 52.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
NOOO I MUST READ MOORREE!
This is a spectacular story you've got here. I'm loving every single second of my reading experience. The way you write B's thoughts perfectly illustrates how someone is the Master-Servant relation ship would think like.

I was wondering: wasn't Slade 'Master S' who was mentioned earlier in the story?

Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
-moony
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Great story and great chapter! I love how Beast is starting to become more like the Beast Boy we all know and love. Though, I'm still looking foward for B to tell them about his past. Also, I think that the final test should be when someone has the remote and B is commanded to fight against the titans. UPDATE!
2manyfandomstho chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
! I. Love. It. Like... seriously. This is one of the best fanfics that I've come across and thank you so much for writing it. I love you haha. ! Please continue writing, I look forward to more. Eeek!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »