Reviews for Pet and Owner
Ladie in Lace chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
T.T I hate when I catch up with a story this good, I want to read more! But I understand you are busy I get it completely. Update as soon as you can darling!
Ladie in Lace chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
. BB is so cute here. He's hugging now! Hugging! Ahhhh I love it.
Ladie in Lace chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god I could not agree more about raexbb stories. I'm all excited cuz the description sounds nice and bb centric then I read the story and all this romance crap starts up and it just ruins it. Ugh. I'm so happy I found pure story since it is PERFECT. I love it and I love you for writing it darling.
Ladie in Lace chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
No no silly beast boy, no more cages. *sobs* no more cages. Poor little baby boy shouldn't be used to a cage T. T
midnight1339 chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
This is so good I can't even stand it! I can't wait for the new chapter! By Gods this is the best thing I have read in a long time. You make the AU but keep the characters true to themselves. You characterize and develop them in ways that totally make sense! This is incredible. Good work!
HMP chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Oh my gosh, cuteness overload X]
CleoArrow chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
When I first read this story, I thought it was pretty good, but as I've continued reading it's gotten better and better! You're style is just so colorful and descriptive, I love it! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
I'm sorry that you have to put this on hiatus, but I understand what you're going through, as I am a freshman too. Don't worry, I'll wait for you to update:) I won't leave.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Are you going to keep writing? I don't mean it offensively, I am just wondering. Good Work!
2manyfandomstho chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
! EEEEk I loved it, keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing.
Unturned chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Some good new and a bad omen. The future looks interesting for our green changeling, that's for sure.
Bgnsteal chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Awe! That sucks! A month! But good luck at your personal life :)

Man I just love how creative you are!
alienschnitzelblast chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
. . .(Head explodes from this being incredibly awesome)
loveantauri chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Love this chapter, the end is so cute!
Is great you got a venethuelan guinea pig, or as we venezuelans call it, chiguire :D don't know why, but makes me feel great :D
MoonlightRurouni chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Irritating (on my part)/ mildy amusing note: whenever I see 'BB' I think of the make up. Curse thou commercials. I tsk at you.

Awesometacular job once again. Slade is a douche. It is know, but still must be said. I greatly dislike him as a person but adore him as a villain.
Update soon!