Reviews for Pet and Owner
Tazmanian Devil chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING CRAZY
Anna chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Love how Beast Boy is becoming more comfortable as a Titan and a human. Hope they will be able to get off that collar.
Kaitlyn Z chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Yay! I did it, I read it! Told you I would ;) It's really good, talk to you about it at school.
Ferian.D chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Maybe it;s my English, but what;s going on on ending?
Kaitlyn Z chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Hey It's me! I made it, I made it! I knew I would eventually ;) Anyway, I figured I would just start from the beginning since it's been a summer since I read any of it. I just went to the last chapter to say hey before I start. Once I finish it (probably sometime over the weekend) I'll review again. At least this way, the story will be sitting on one of my tabs, begging to be read, every time I go online. Nothing can make me forget this time ! See you tomorrow! :)
Ladie in Lace chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
T.T I hate when I catch up with a story this good, I want to read more! But I understand you are busy I get it completely. Update as soon as you can darling!
Ladie in Lace chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
. BB is so cute here. He's hugging now! Hugging! Ahhhh I love it.
Ladie in Lace chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god I could not agree more about raexbb stories. I'm all excited cuz the description sounds nice and bb centric then I read the story and all this romance crap starts up and it just ruins it. Ugh. I'm so happy I found pure story since it is PERFECT. I love it and I love you for writing it darling.
Ladie in Lace chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
No no silly beast boy, no more cages. *sobs* no more cages. Poor little baby boy shouldn't be used to a cage T. T
midnight1339 chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
This is so good I can't even stand it! I can't wait for the new chapter! By Gods this is the best thing I have read in a long time. You make the AU but keep the characters true to themselves. You characterize and develop them in ways that totally make sense! This is incredible. Good work!
HMP chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Oh my gosh, cuteness overload X]
CleoArrow chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
When I first read this story, I thought it was pretty good, but as I've continued reading it's gotten better and better! You're style is just so colorful and descriptive, I love it! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
I'm sorry that you have to put this on hiatus, but I understand what you're going through, as I am a freshman too. Don't worry, I'll wait for you to update:) I won't leave.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Are you going to keep writing? I don't mean it offensively, I am just wondering. Good Work!
2manyfandomstho chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
! EEEEk I loved it, keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »