Reviews for Pet and Owner
Dudette chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Ttitansgo chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Another great chapter! I love everyone's reactions to Beast Boy's strange actions. Can't wait till the next one!

Lord Ferian chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I LOVE this story! Though, it's somewhat depressing. Will Beast ever tell the others about his past, especially before he became "Beast"? And how will the others react when they learn that he lied about forgeting his past?
Perhaps you could make them find out about his humor :) UPDATE!
Nikiki chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Awwwww so sweet! You're really great at this, keep up the great work. This is defiantly one of the top fan fics I've ever read.
Lord Ferian chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Wooow... Ok, BB, I'm sorry, nut I'm afraid, that it wont be so easy thing to you. You know nothing about normal life... Wait... What if he'd attack the TV?!
Zeta Marz chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Great chapter. It's always interesting as to what everybody thinks about B and him about the TT.

On another note, i recommend that you don't give B the Doom Patrol costume, cause it's THE DOOM PATROL costume and since in this AU he never joined them, I think you have to change the costume, or change the DP look of the costume into something else like instead of a square it's lines.

I don't know what, but logic dictates that you change his look into something else. Just some friendly advice ;)
Littlekitty567 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Aw poor Beast Boy! I really love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! And lol while I was reading this I was listening to the Teen Titans theme song sung by the Teen Titans!
Sweetums14 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Yay! Good for Beast Boy!
aavonlea chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I was so hopeful for a minute! I thought that he realized what was really going on, that he wasn't a slave anymore, and then all my hopes came crashing down... oh well, he'll realize it soon enough I suppose. Great chapter! Update soon!
Captain Toma chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bgnsteal chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This chap was sad, and adorable! I feel so bad for him! I just want to give him a big hug...

Love this story! I like how you did the cloths thing!

Please update soon! Please!
LamontCranston1066 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Well written, if a little short. I'm fascinated by Garfield's efforts to fit experiences that are utterly alien to him into his very limited worldview and life experience. Excellent wordsmithing and a good grasp, I think, of the character.
LamontCranston1066 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This story is starting out very well. It's a different take on Garfield's history, with him coming directly to the Titans without his interlude with the Doom Patrol. The prose is well written, although the dialogue is a bit thin. I'm also very much enjoying Garfield's introspection.
Sweetums14 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I love it! I can't say anything more than that!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »