Reviews for Pet and Owner
TreesAndCheese chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
this story is so great. i can't wait to read the rest of it. you are obviously a very skilled writer and the story is so different and interesting! great job.

can't wait till the next chapter
BraveChicken chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
magmon1000 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Is there going to be a BBxRae ship? Please do it. Please.
ShamrockClover chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
love your story so far
Bgnsteal chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
NOOOO! And just when I started to read it too :( UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Dudette chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Ttitansgo chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Another great chapter! I love everyone's reactions to Beast Boy's strange actions. Can't wait till the next one!

Lord Ferian chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I LOVE this story! Though, it's somewhat depressing. Will Beast ever tell the others about his past, especially before he became "Beast"? And how will the others react when they learn that he lied about forgeting his past?
Perhaps you could make them find out about his humor :) UPDATE!
Nikiki chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Awwwww so sweet! You're really great at this, keep up the great work. This is defiantly one of the top fan fics I've ever read.
Lord Ferian chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Wooow... Ok, BB, I'm sorry, nut I'm afraid, that it wont be so easy thing to you. You know nothing about normal life... Wait... What if he'd attack the TV?!
Zeta Marz chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Great chapter. It's always interesting as to what everybody thinks about B and him about the TT.

On another note, i recommend that you don't give B the Doom Patrol costume, cause it's THE DOOM PATROL costume and since in this AU he never joined them, I think you have to change the costume, or change the DP look of the costume into something else like instead of a square it's lines.

I don't know what, but logic dictates that you change his look into something else. Just some friendly advice ;)
Littlekitty567 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Aw poor Beast Boy! I really love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! And lol while I was reading this I was listening to the Teen Titans theme song sung by the Teen Titans!
Sweetums14 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013