Reviews for Pet and Owner
Fluddershy chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
So CUTE!?-
QuirkyRevelations chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Haha no worries about the false alarm, it's happened to me before. One time I thought I lost all my files because my computer broke down but a quick fix at Best Buy recovered everything. Turns out I was worried for nothing. So it's cool, I understand :)
Now onto the chapter: brilliant! I'm just so sad for Beast Boy and I hope that the Teen Titans can help him! I like his reactions to the gloves and the food, it's so sweet! I appreciate that you still kept the old Beast Boy in there somewhere with his humor and such! I love it and I love what you're doing with the story so far! Keep it up and update soon! :D
MissMileyRaion chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm in love. Wow. I'm just, speechless. This story is amazing. Wow. Great job, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. Poor BB, wow.
juia chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
This is a great fic! please update soon!
Soulfulbard chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
All I can say about this chapter is... Fantastic!

I'm really loving how you're bringing all the Titan's various minsets and characters into play with this situation.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Awww, that was cute! You're an awesome writer! But please don't make any shippimgs, or at leaast not BBxRAE (Beast Boy and Raven) or Beast Boy and Starfire. I don't think it would work with this story. I think friendship would work, just not romance. UPDATE!
some-silly-username chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
This chapter was so heartwarming! I love the ending :D
TreesAndCheese chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
this story is so great. i can't wait to read the rest of it. you are obviously a very skilled writer and the story is so different and interesting! great job.

can't wait till the next chapter
tons-o-luv
treesandcheese
BraveChicken chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
D'awwww
magmon1000 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Is there going to be a BBxRae ship? Please do it. Please.
ShamrockClover chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
love your story so far
Bgnsteal chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
:,(
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
NOOOO! And just when I started to read it too :( UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Dudette chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DX
Ttitansgo chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Another great chapter! I love everyone's reactions to Beast Boy's strange actions. Can't wait till the next one!

-Ttitansgo