Reviews for Naruto: Jinchuriki of Two Bijuu
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
Natsubi chapter 5 . 6/1
Now Naruto's new blade, Hmm... well you said that Shizuko gasped when she saw it, that tells me that she recognizance's it, or can see a similarity to it and another blade, she is one of The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure, or The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and the fact you had him make a sword based off the Kubikiribocho, this makes me think you have made another sword based off of the Seven Swords of Kirigakure(from now on Kiri or Mist, its annoying to keep typing Kirigakure)
There are only a select amount of blades from the Seven Swords of Kiri that the Naruto of this book would use, and the most powerful would be the Samehada, a Sword that can absorb Chakra and give it to its user to heal wounds to the body, or just replenish used Chakra, add that to the fact that if you make it from Adamantium, witch you said will be Indestructible and as Sharp as the Kusanagi after being melted down and forged into something, make think you will give him a sword based off of the Samehada, with your own twist, and give it the same abilities as Kubikiribocho, AND Samehada, you know Kubikiribocho is a just in case this, if it brakes
Anyway thats all i guess, now i just have to wait to test my theory
Natsubi chapter 3 . 6/1
YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE! NOW I DONT KNOW IF THE MIZUKAGE IS MEI OR YAGURA AND CANT TELL IF IT WAS YAGURA THE HURT SHIZUKO! THOUGH I HAVE A FEELING IT WAS!
THAT IS ALL!
Natsubi chapter 1 . 5/31
The third is either Temari, or Female-Gaara
I think...
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 7 . 5/30
can you message me the name of the person that is continueing this fiction please?
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 7 . 5/21
its a shame that you didn't continue it, i was rather looking forward to the next chapter.
i hope you come back to finish it, if not then thanks for the good read
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I found it mildly disturbing that you were giving 13 year old girls D cup breasts, when even the chubby 13 year olds in real life are maybe a low B cup at best.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
It's a shame this fic was abandoned, but I can understand that real life takes precedence over a hobby like fanfiction. I checked Wielder of Fate's profile, but it seems he/she has decided to not continue this story as you previously thought. Since the fic is now in limbo, I hope one day you will have the time to come back and continue this excellent story. On the flip side, if someone decides to take it up themselves, I hope you can send an update letting the rest of us know. Thanks for writing what you have already written.
uzuuchi007 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Nice
agitofang666 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
noooooooo why it was such a good story
Naruto macgrath chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Fuck you!
Veldrisk chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I love this story but when I check Wielder of Fate's page there is nothing indicating the they are working on the story or that they have adopted this story. If you have more information then please PM me.
LupineKing chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hello!
I really like this story or what i have read thus far. the idea behind it is good and it seems pretty well written. The only problem i have is the number of girls in the harem. I find that the more girls the author tries to pair the protagonist with (when they are all involved at the same time) the more messy the story becomes. Seeing as i am only on the first chapter i think it is safe to say that this message may be coming too late. If so could you cut it down to however many girls his involved with in the latest chapter? I personally think four is the limit when it comes to a harem. Please don't take this poorly.
ndavid chapter 1 . 9/27/2013