Reviews for Fools Rush In
Mac's Baby Girl chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Kaori is the hottest guy in the world{hearts in eyes}. That prick kaori better keep her hands off my mac or she's taking a really long vacation. I mean she should just run off with brodi. I hate the B* let me at her.
LadyLily1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
I love you! I love you! Did I already tell you I love you? You updated and I recognized this treasure just now, what pity!(Sorry) But don't you let me down, I want MORE *evillaughter*
DigiQueen-Sinceramon chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Your stories are cute! But...I always felt like crying just b/c Kaori loved Brodi and not Maccy Mac. OH well it's your story. And I really like it so...umm...Update!
Luna20 chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Stupid cliffhangers! I hate you! Well, I really don't, but darn it! Gr...UPDATE! The story is going good so far! I like how you keep switching the veiws...update! Keep up da good work!

AlWaYs,

_ Luna C*
SimplyAmazingRoxas chapter 2 . 5/23/2003
Wowowowow! So many love triangles! I'm so curious to find out what happens in the end...anyway, I LOVE your work! So please write some more soon! _
Yoda chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
OMGFINALLY!ANOTHER CHAPTER! YEAH! (Keep this one alive, okay, Nova?)
Nowhere Lass chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
YOU UPDATED!

THERE IS A GOD!
KJ chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
ah ... poor mac *sniffle*
Snowri chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
YOUUPDATEDOHMYGODI'MSOHAPPYI'MDANCINGAROUNDINCIRCLESOFGLEE!

WAI!

Finally! The long awaited update! I looked on my screen once it loaded and I was all "W-WHAT THE-YES!"

...I'm happy now. I can die very happily. But you gotta update soon, okie? VERY SOON!

Snowri Leonhart
KJ chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
please read this how come u dont like mac he is da man ya gotta give him a chance with kaori
Nowhere Lass chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
eh, eh, eh? write more... pweeeeeeeeeez? cause, see, i just finished reading all in the voice, right? so, it ended and I was like 'that's all?' and then! i saw a sequel, and i was happy, then it was only one chapter and i was sad. and I noticed you haven't updated since august. august! Oh, please please please please please please please please write more! *sobs* oh, i need more!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
NICE!
Peppermint Schnapps chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Aiieee! Write faster, pleeeeeeeease!
Star of Light chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
wooooooooooo! pa-retty! me likes! me likes! me likes! weird circumstances! a bit of not allowed stuff within! yay! hahahaha!
tusagi chapter 1 . 10/5/2002