Reviews for Trial by Fire
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Brilliant, just BRILLIANT. Such a unique them and well thought-out story! I could imagine every second of it very clearly. LOVE it!
'a professional pranksters' - I'm guessing the 's' is a typo. Other than that, seriously, EXCELLENT fic :)
Andromeda2000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is genius. I loved this. :D It's such a great idea.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Taking it to the extreme;D Really good, keep writing
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
First things first, thank you again for writing this for me. Now on to what I think of the story.

Truth be told, I found this to be terrible confusing. I really don't understand, or see why Ginny's brothers would make Harry go through something like that after the war. Do they want him to go on some sort of mad rampage and tear apart the country trying to find Ginny? Because that is what he would actually do if anyone dared kidnap Ginny, and her brothers aren't so stupid as to not know that. Also, I really don't believe that they would even test Harry in anyway whatsoever, not after everything that he did for their family. He saved half lives of half the family, and so much more. I really believe that they'd see no reasons to test Harry about it, and feel that there was no one better for Ginny. Not to mention, Ginny would not approve of them trying to dictate who is good enough for her...

Other than that I found the story to be interesting, if a little unclear as to what was happening at several points in the story. Also, the idea as to what the Weasley brothers did, is rather original. So points for that.

Well, that is all, thank you again.
kci47 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hahaha...I actually was not expecting that ending! Poor Harry. Totally believable on the part of the brothers though.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Yey, I got it right...sort of. I thought it would be the twins that organized it to test him.

I am who I am, and I am who I was, and I am who I will always be. - I can't hear this line without thinking of Merlin (BBC). :)
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
cute story
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was amazing. xD I love, love, love the plot! :3 I do have a question, though; Ginny said, "two professional pranksters." Yet you've only mentioned George, I believe, and well... Yeah. :\ Nonethless; this is brilliant! Great job.