Reviews for House of Snakes
Wind2048 chapter 12 . 6/23
I truly hope you will uphold your words and eventually complete this story. This definitely goes into my 'Fanfics that hold a special place in my heart' folder for my website bookmarks.
namisnakama chapter 1 . 6/20
that was a wonderful read! i love it so much! thanks!
staar chapter 12 . 6/20
so good hope you come back to update ! always liked the ones that harry raises harry !:):):):
pandapuff527 chapter 12 . 6/14
I am really enjoying this. I'm following for more.
Diana Quill chapter 12 . 6/8
Really amazing work. I see you haven't updated in a while, I hope you find the inspiration, the will AND the time to continue
Diana Quill chapter 8 . 6/8
Hiya, this story is lovely. just stopping in this chapter because I'm almost sure he met all the Wesley children when he visited Molly and Arthur to tell them his suspicions about wormtail.
Jaiyere chapter 12 . 6/8
Ahahhah... I see a KHR lover when I do. Kehe. So Sirius is a Storm and Remus a Rain. Nice! I know it's completely irrelevant to the actual story but I just find amusement in the references. And the 27 D.E. number too. Thank you for writing and I eagerly await the next Chappy!
WolfAtSea chapter 2 . 6/8
LOL at age seven, your parents made you read a book per day and write reports on them? How smart do you take second graders to be?
Please update soon
AliceHeart13 chapter 12 . 5/12
Please Update.
-Aly
Deliaflaminvaldez chapter 6 . 5/3
uhh... arent Ollivander only sell wands with 3 cores? Unicorn, Dragon, and Phoenix if i recall.
awefanfic chapter 4 . 4/25
Please update soon
Please update
anyeshabaner chapter 12 . 4/20
oh i love this story...want to read a lot lot lot more!...please update this story soonnn!
Mysterious-ana chapter 2 . 4/17
are the rooms a katekyo hitman reborn reference!
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »