Reviews for House of Snakes
bagofpopcorn chapter 7 . 10/21
This story is amazing. Rereading it again
Xyori Nadeshiko-Kumiko Taisho chapter 12 . 10/21
Kyaaaaaa por fin sirius podra decirle sus sentimientos a remus son tan lindos juntos. Espero q la conversacion entre Harry y Sev cambie mas el futuro, y Tom... Aunque el diga que no se enamorara, estoy segura que sera asi.

Fantastic! Espero pronto el siguiente capitulo
xOphiuchusx chapter 12 . 10/18
Please continue! I love it!
My heart in that last scene.
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 9/24
Brilliant story! Thanks for sharing it. I'm so glad I stumbled across it. Good luck with everything, and may life give you the inclination and the opportunity ... to write more ;)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 9/21
My word I need more of this magnificent beast of fiction literature. Please say you'll continue til it's finished?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 9/21
Papa got a lot of anger. I suppose cracking his skull appeased the anger. Also I got a mental image of him putting all sorts of protective and tracking magic on Harry. Even on his magical contacts.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 9/21
I truly am enjoying this. Are other fics where Harry raises himself half as good as this?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 9/21
Just kiss already!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 9/21
Awww. Hooray for Kreacher.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 9/21
I'm tearing up. Really. It's like...from the day he was born til the day he died the only person he could truly trust and rely on was himself. I hope he makes playdates for Harry with Neville and Luna.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/21
Holy shit this sounds amazing!
Romantific chapter 12 . 9/18
I quite like this story and hope to see an update soon.
Barbara Vitoria chapter 12 . 9/15
Estou apaixonada com a história, o fato de Harry ter voltado e tornado-se Hadrian é tão legal. E mostrar o outro lado das coisas também é ótimo. Só estou um tanto quanto ansiosa pela continuação da história. Quando teremos novos capítulos? Eu desejo tanto saber o que ocorrerá com Servolo e Hadrian assim como Remus e Sirius.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 9/12
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »