Reviews for House of Snakes
R. A Cross chapter 11 . 4/29
Please update soon
D'awwwww super cute! When you get the chance I'm sure we'd all love to read more!
lance215 chapter 11 . 4/26
Love this fic!
i know its been a long time but please continue it! I really love the idea and this courtsip has so many posibilities
is harry going to be gay? I know he is too young but i am curius
please update soon

Kisses!
Rosenmaedchen chapter 11 . 4/25
Love the story and I hope your muse visits you soon
Isis36 chapter 11 . 4/20
Just discovered the new chapter. More yes?
Please update soon
ironhair chapter 11 . 4/18
interesting, despite a slight change in what I expected.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/18
reading
rell chapter 11 . 4/10
And just what is it that Hadrian knows? I'd love to know too.
USA-Jeanette chapter 11 . 4/9
I have just discovered this story and I must say thank you so much. I have read several do over stories, but none with this very unique twist. I eagerly look forward to reading more.
Julia Ba chapter 11 . 4/8
This is some fantastic story. Absolutely enthralling. I love these characters and I've always liked the plots where there's H/V romance with darker Harry. Only I think it's a challenge to make Marvollo fall in love for real. And so I'll be waiting impatiently for it to happen. :) also I enjoyed a lot the undermining of Dumbledore's plans. Great job! Thank you for such a pleasurable read!
sakurakhadag chapter 3 . 4/8
Uh Kiran is a name used traditionally for females. It translates to 'ray', as in 'a ray of sunlight'.
I highly doubt a king cobra, let alone an emperor, would be proud of such a name.
bianx-90 chapter 11 . 4/6
uohhhhhhhhhhhh I love your story! 3 3 :)

I love the interaction between Hadrian and Voldy hehehe, he will fall at the end )
and I love this Hadrian, he's powerful but he does not torture for free...but I would love to see his dark side too hihihihihihi
and Harry is a sweetie wiiiii

please, go on with the story :)
kisses
redfox-9 chapter 11 . 4/6
Great story!
I like he way you gave Marvolo a second chance without changing his personality too much. It would have been too weird if he had changed more than this just from his restored soul, I mean, without his madness and evilness he improved greatly and he's more fascinating this way. I also love the way people start to be wary of Dumbledore, before they were like sheep, believing blindly every word he said. He's a man not a god, he must learn that he's not always right, that he can do mastakes like all others. Finally I always liked a cunning Harry/Hadrian, that thinks of the problems and finds solutions to them, improving magical Britain. So a story with all these elements is really great for me.
I really can't wait for the next chapter to see what will happen next
EmeraldEyex chapter 11 . 4/5
Huzzah for updates! Keep up the amazing work!