Reviews for House of Snakes
Solti chapter 1 . 10/6/2023
come back! author you hear me come back and finish your story T-T it is easy to say you won't abondon but as you see it's quite hard to do. so please do come back and continue writing
Peachicetea030521 chapter 12 . 8/26/2023
This is amazing! I love it! I hope you pick up the story again someday!
Ria82 chapter 12 . 4/18/2023
I am soooooo loving this story. Please update soon.
Teamemmettandkellan chapter 12 . 12/21/2022
Oooo this was great. Just swallowed it up.
Hope to one day see more. You’re a great writer.
Hope all is well.
Merry Christmas.

Marie.
TristianWolf chapter 12 . 11/25/2022
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING This is the best Tale of Harry raising Harry I've ever read. My HOPE is that you find YOUR MUSE someday.
Thanks for the great adventure.
TW
Chaiiiii chapter 12 . 8/24/2022
OHHHH THIS IS SOOO GOOD I DONT CARE IF ITS SO CLICHÉ THAT HARRY IS RAISING HIMSELF YEAH YEAH, i also liked that concept.
Chaiiiii chapter 3 . 8/24/2022
BRUH EVEN SNAKES HAVE RELATIONSHIP BEFORE ME?!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 6/30/2022
If you ever publish a book, PLEASE give me the title! _

Your fanfic have characters that lie, that are different people, that have complex emotions instead of the usual steriotyped copies of good and evil... they're HUMAN!

I think the last time I read a story with THIS well-developed characters, and well-written and intresting, was when I read 4 Past Midnight by Stephen King.

(You may even have "Carrie" beaten. But in his defence, that WAS the very first book Stephen King ever published.)
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 6/26/2022
Such a great story! I absolutely loved this! Thank you for writing it
vivinene chapter 12 . 2/7/2022
Amazing story! I hope you’ll continue one day.
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 1/12/2022
Crying.

I'm still so much endeared to this story.

God's do I hope that your muse comes back soon. I think I might die from waiting!
Sabanna Lea chapter 12 . 11/28/2021
Please update soon this is a great story
Lu Bright chapter 12 . 11/14/2021
Cute. I have enjoyed this story, though like most, would have loved to see an ending.
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 10/13/2021
This is such a great story! I love how the characters relate to each other (HarryHadrian, RemusSirius, HadrianMarvolo, etc). Thank you for writing this!
Eros de Ezra chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
Does anyone know their new acc name?
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »