Reviews for House of Snakes
SofficeNeve chapter 11 . 2h
Ooh I like Harry raising Harry stories, and yours is really well written, I like how it's going. I'm quite happy with my decision of giving it a try even if not completed, which is strange of me. Thanks for taking time to gift us with it, can't wait to read the future chapters ;)
GremlinsWritings chapter 11 . 6/28
I love, love, love, love this story! And so looking forward to how this will play out! ~Grem
Illucia chapter 11 . 6/28
I hope you get to update soon! This is just getting to the point where the plot will gather momentum and I can hardly wait
Kiki chapter 11 . 6/25
Interesting story. I like the way how you are developing the wold and characters so slowly, it makes it seem much more real. Thank you for writing and for sharing.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 11 . 6/24
Interesting. Very interesting.
I like your Harry. The young one that is. He reminds me of my own son in his affection towards people.
Not that the older one is good too and I like your take on Riddle.
All in all I'm definitely looking forward to more.
msnomnom chapter 11 . 6/17
Very interesting fic. Love the time travel concept and how Old Harry is raising Little Harry. I am glad Marvolo is back. I like him far better than Voldemort. Voldemort was a madman with no purpose. I wonder if Hadrian will ever tell tell Marvolo the truth of his past? Looking forward to reading how this will play out. Nicely done. Please update soon!
-msnomnom
I like Marvolo's POV when courting Hadrian better than Hadrian's POV. Mostly because we get to see what Hadrian does to Marvolo...hehe...
Not sure that I like the way you wrote Hadrian and Tom's relationship, but meh.
...SO sweeeet! SO adorable...! Ahhhh! Grabbing my head in fangirl mode activate! :D?
Badbonita chapter 11 . 6/4
I've re-started a review several times as nothing I write really says what I want to. Your Marvolo is still the same driven individual that he was decades ago but without the handicap of a splintered soul. He also has the opportunity of seeing where his previous attempt to take over the British Wizarding World failed and what succeeded.
It'll be interesting to see where you go with this once real life lets loose enough for you to work on it.
Dying utterly dying. Every emotion from Marvolo just kills me. Definitely ready for more!
dragonlily22 chapter 11 . 6/2
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
awww hadrian is such a cutie :) tom will learn to love ventually and then they will become the perfect couple...aside from Sirius and remus
aminoor chapter 11 . 5/18
love it
please update soon
Mona chapter 11 . 5/15
This is great story so far and I hope you write more soon.