Reviews for House of Snakes
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 10/13
This is such a great story! I love how the characters relate to each other (HarryHadrian, RemusSirius, HadrianMarvolo, etc). Thank you for writing this!
Koshiiyuez chapter 1 . 9/14
Does anyone know their new acc name?
sunlightstars chapter 12 . 9/10
I love this story so much and I would love to see you continue it! I want to see more of Sirius and Remus’s blossoming relationship! I want to see if Marvolo can love Hadrian! I want to see if Ron gets over his jealousy and prejudice and what house Harry gets sorted in! Please continue!
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 8/29
...I was honestly overwhelmed with happiness when I first found this.
but now, it feels like I'm about to go insane from the anticipation for more.

This fanfic seems like it's just barely started and I'm sobbing... ahhhh~
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 8/28
the way I started sobbing when Remus said that he was a werewolf without a pack...
NotaBookaholic chapter 1 . 8/18
Love this story! Thanks so much for writing
I L0VE U chapter 12 . 7/21
Beautiful. I bet the next chapter will be just as great as the rest.
HermioneBlack83 chapter 12 . 7/8
The way this chapter ended was beautiful and perfect. even though I'd like to see what happens in the future, it still felt like a good close. wonderful story.
Li-Ion89 chapter 8 . 6/4
i love the way you are steering the characters especially molly —she always gets a bad rep in the fanfiction commmunity and its a little bit sad. her being more nice to who is raising a child like harry is good and shows that she only wants children safe as her own, there is literally nothing wrong with that. thanks for the chapter! an
Li-Ion89 chapter 2 . 6/4
babie harry deserves all the love inthe world awww im weak for these kind of stories
Perlz chapter 1 . 5/27
"Teddy's home was the castle and not his grandmother's house where he lived over the summer"

This is so incredibly sad. Why doesn't Harry give him a home then? That's what he was supposed to do as his godfather. A true home. It's not enough that Andromeda is "nicer" than the dursleys.
elleay sahbel chapter 12 . 5/21
Such a wonderful fanfiction! If you ever post more chapters, even in years, I'd love to follow that story.
Please feel free to PM me if you do so and the alerts would not stand if it's in years, but I really would love to read more of this beautiful story. And I loved all the characters as well.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Wishing you well,
Have a nice day!
TheManyFacesOfAnon chapter 12 . 5/15
Brilliant! Happily waiting for when you procure the next chapter! I have no words to describe how UTTERLY brilliant your story is. Thank you for writing:)
lowlyyworm chapter 12 . 4/25
ah, lovely read. thank you for sharing, dear author, and i wish you a nice day
lowlyyworm chapter 8 . 4/25
ohohoho mister marvolo i knew your plan from the start
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »