Reviews for House of Snakes
JeannieBodden chapter 11 . 15h
Faved and followed. I truly love this story.
shadowelf144 chapter 11 . 22h
dude this awesome i love grey harry tahnk you for the story so far author
Pyrane chapter 11 . 23h
It's so great you're still writing this story
Sorry for the lack of faith, but it is disappointingly usual for good story to be abandoned.
Thanks for the chapter, and continue the good work ;D

Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/3
Remembering that James was born at a time his parents were so old they had already lost hope of having a child makes me wonder if he was one of these two others.
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 11 . 9/30
I absolutely adore Hadrian and Harry in this story. Harry is just enough innocence to temper Hadrian's jaded views and Marvolo's character is developing nicely. I am curious to hear Snape's perspective on things and see how he will fit into the political machinations of the two Slytherins.

Excited for the update.

~Yasha's Sis
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 11 . 9/29
Please update! :D
BlackRyuji chapter 10 . 9/23
That staff meeting at the beginning really got me laughing. Especially when I thought Fillius would present the Tom-was-Voldmort theory and then said something entirely supportive of Tom and Marvolo, the supposed escapees from their crazy cousin. I do wonder if Fillius really believes that himself or if he's simply offering an alternative theory to his colleagues, but I'm more inclined to think the former is true. Anyhow, it was all in all quite hilarious and got a good laugh out of me.
passerby chapter 11 . 9/17
well to be honest your story is. . ... MAGNIFICO món cher ! you should update soon nuh? I can wait oí ?
KassieJean chapter 11 . 9/13
please more
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 11 . 9/5
Awesome please update
Lolchen chapter 11 . 9/5
This story is bloody brilliant. This is one of the best time travel premises I've come across, the pacing and characterisations are amazing and I could wax poetry over the politics and plot so far. Take however much time you need, but I will be back whenever you update this diamond of a story.
ImperfectWarrior chapter 11 . 9/3
Looooooooooooove IT!

Can't wait for Moore!
Arcangelos chapter 11 . 8/27
It sucks this is the last chapter this was so goood and fun to read.
Arcangelos chapter 6 . 8/27
the feels are real aw moony and padfoot
Emerald Time chapter 11 . 8/24
I love it! Can't wait for more! Good luck in your writing!