Reviews for House of Snakes
TristianWolf chapter 12 . 15h
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING This is the best Tale of Harry raising Harry I've ever read. My HOPE is that you find YOUR MUSE someday.
Thanks for the great adventure.
TW
Chaiiiii chapter 12 . 8/24
OHHHH THIS IS SOOO GOOD I DONT CARE IF ITS SO CLICHÉ THAT HARRY IS RAISING HIMSELF YEAH YEAH, i also liked that concept.
Chaiiiii chapter 3 . 8/24
BRUH EVEN SNAKES HAVE RELATIONSHIP BEFORE ME?!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 6/30
If you ever publish a book, PLEASE give me the title! _

Your fanfic have characters that lie, that are different people, that have complex emotions instead of the usual steriotyped copies of good and evil... they're HUMAN!

I think the last time I read a story with THIS well-developed characters, and well-written and intresting, was when I read 4 Past Midnight by Stephen King.

(You may even have "Carrie" beaten. But in his defence, that WAS the very first book Stephen King ever published.)
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 6/26
Such a great story! I absolutely loved this! Thank you for writing it
vivinene chapter 12 . 2/7
Amazing story! I hope you’ll continue one day.
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 1/12
Crying.

I'm still so much endeared to this story.

God's do I hope that your muse comes back soon. I think I might die from waiting!
Sabanna Lea chapter 12 . 11/28/2021
Please update soon this is a great story
Lu Bright chapter 12 . 11/14/2021
Cute. I have enjoyed this story, though like most, would have loved to see an ending.
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 10/13/2021
This is such a great story! I love how the characters relate to each other (HarryHadrian, RemusSirius, HadrianMarvolo, etc). Thank you for writing this!
Koshiiyuez chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
Does anyone know their new acc name?
sunlightstars chapter 12 . 9/10/2021
I love this story so much and I would love to see you continue it! I want to see more of Sirius and Remus’s blossoming relationship! I want to see if Marvolo can love Hadrian! I want to see if Ron gets over his jealousy and prejudice and what house Harry gets sorted in! Please continue!
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 8/29/2021
...I was honestly overwhelmed with happiness when I first found this.
but now, it feels like I'm about to go insane from the anticipation for more.

This fanfic seems like it's just barely started and I'm sobbing... ahhhh~
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 8/28/2021
the way I started sobbing when Remus said that he was a werewolf without a pack...
NotaBookaholic chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
Love this story! Thanks so much for writing
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »