Reviews for House of Snakes
prominently late chapter 12 . 8/26/2020
DAMN IT ALLLLLLL. I DIDN'T CHECK TO SHEE IF THIS BEAUTIFUL PUECE OF LITERATURE WAS COMPETED. IM SO SAD/ANGRY THAT I FINISHED IT. GRRRRHHRHHRHRHRRH.
rocbabe chapter 12 . 8/10/2020
I look forward to the rest of the story.
Reina24 chapter 12 . 8/7/2020
I love it
Can’t wait to read more
Plz update soon
Nad19 chapter 12 . 8/3/2020
aww I need more! I love the story! now the only mystery is the regulus one. I can't wait to read more, thank you very much!
Nad19 chapter 12 . 8/3/2020
huh, regulus dead or not? how come kreacher didn't know if he survived? then again, maybe that's intentional so they think he's dead. interesting
Nad19 chapter 2 . 8/3/2020
I was expecting Harry to get dark or something because of the tom tag, I guess I was prejudiced
Celticowl chapter 12 . 7/12/2020
wow awesome
Sorako5 chapter 12 . 7/7/2020
I love this story. Seriously, I just come back and reread this every few months, the writing and plot is so good. A different take on the 'Harry goes back in time to raise himself' trope, and I like the lack of random bashing of characters. There's logic in the plot, and the characters are given a nice amount of depth, so nothing seems to come out of the blue. Really hope the author continues this someday
jseika chapter 12 . 6/27/2020
It’s been 4 years, great story though ️
silent blue rose chapter 12 . 6/12/2020
This is so beautiful
I been rereading this always just to remember how beautiful this is R.I .P A very beautiful gem Fic
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 12 . 5/26/2020
A really exciting chapter. Keep it up.
curlyfri24 chapter 12 . 5/13/2020
Amazing! I’m so in love with this story and I trust you when you say you haven’t abandoned it yet ;)! You’re a great writer! I can’t wait to see what you come up with next! :)
theultimatenerd04 chapter 12 . 5/5/2020
I love this story so much! I like this must be maybe the 3rd time I've read it and it's still just as amazing. I really hope you'll come back to this. I know you said you wouldn't abandon it but it's been 5 years and things can change quickly, especially in times like this. Anyhow, this is an amazing story and I hope you'll continue it. I'd really to find out what will happen with the orphanage and Hadrian and Marvolo's courtship.
- Alix
anissa.abz chapter 12 . 5/3/2020
J’ai adorée et j’ai hâte de voir la suite
North of the North chapter 12 . 4/29/2020
Looking forward to the next update, thank you for writing.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »