Reviews for House of Snakes
mindgameplay chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
totally awesome so far..a bit occ but easily imaginable...can't wait for Hadrian and Marvolo to meet..i'm thinking there will be fire works!
yuiop chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
It was a little OOC with how much the Malfoy's accepted adopting muggleborns, and how much it seemed that her friends would be okay with it, but whatever i'll just go with it. I am really liking this!
RebeliousOne chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
hmm I would think that Marvolo knows that it was Hadrian and Harry that saved him since he heard Harry say that "we're going to save you Mr. Riddle." Since they are the only other two of Slytherin blood, it would have to be them. I just wonder how Hadrian will explain knowing about the horcruxes to begin with since he can not talk about the future and why he did it. Does Marvolo owe them a lifedebt?

Also, I hope that Dumbles is taken to task before Harry goes to Hogwarts. It would be awesome if Hadrian becomes headmaster since we know that he would do the job well while Marvolo takes care of the politics after it is all said and done. I can't wait to see more. :)
SG chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
This is very well written! I shall be looking forward to reading more. :)
DeanBeans13 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
aaaaaaaaahhhhh i want them to meet, i want 'em to meet, wan' 'em to meet, wan' 'em to meeeeeeeeet so baaaaaaaadly let 'em meet already!

well now that my temporary tantrum is over. Soooooooo exciiiiited for the next one.

Little Harry is such a devious cutie. Can't wait to hear Voldie's views on Hadrian's views
Raelyn33 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
I am so loving this story and can't wait for more.

Definitely looking forward to Hadrian and Marvolo meeting up and I agree that Hadrian could do well in politics, but it doesn't need to be full time. I love him as a teacher.

Personally, I think few people in the HP verse are evil, but Dumbledore is most definitely not a good man. He may say that what he does is for the best, but Barty Crouch, Jr probably felt the same. His actions prove that he is either too Machiavellian or too incompetent to be in charge of the welfare of children. What I would love to see is Dumbledore losing his position as Headmaster before Harry ever gets to Hogwarts. With Hadrian and Marvolo working together, they shouldn't have that much of a problem, especially if it's provable just how behind British education is from other parts of the world. (Just please don't have Minerva take over, she's not that much better as far as the welfare of children or administration goes, and it's too overdone. Andy would be a nifty change! :) )

Harry being a giggling and happy child is nice. I don't think Ron will be really able to change on his fundamental level without a lot of work and there's no reason for the main characters to put in the effort. Susan, Neville, and Luna would be nice additions to Harry's life.

Looking forward to more updates!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Enjoying the story very very much. I hope, of course, we get to see Marvolo soon.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Wonderful break from normality.
sunsethill chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Hadrian sure is using his Slytherin skills to begin improving things for the people he knows and wizards as a whole. I do like the fact, though, that reconnecting with the Blacks spurred ideas he had never thought of before. It adds interest that Hadrian is not all-knowing and doesn't have a perfect plan all figured out. He is able to cause improvements just because of who he is and what he sparks others to do. I wonder how having a little brother or sister will affect Draco. And it was funny that Draco was as eager to meet Harry as he was in canon. I bet meeting Harry will moderate Draco's bullying tendencies as he realizes how Harry was bullied and feels about bullying.
NanaoFan chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Awesome Story! loving the grey Harry raises Harry storyline. keep it coming. can't wait to read as the plot thickens...
HexyMama chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Great Job!
Miss Nailia chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
great chapter thanks too bad we didn't see marvolo i hope he comes to the new years gathering and meet hadrian! i wonder how the purebloods will react to hadrian's ideas well i await your next updates and hope they come soon
Adhara Snow chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Amazing chapter, I loved it. Really interesting the part of the blood adoption.
KuramaxChan chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Salut!
Encore un super chapitre! :D Je suis agréablement surprise de voir que Tom attend et espionne Hadrien, je trouve ça presque drôle en fait.. Et j'ai aussi aimé la rencontre entre les Black :) Je me demande si les Weasley et les Malfoy, entre autres, vont êtes confrontés au nouvel an?
Vivement la suite!
Bye! :D
DTDY chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
wonderful chapter. I loved it.
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »