Reviews for House of Snakes
menolikey chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Love. :)

The bickering snakes are too cute! I'm already getting anxiety knowing there's only 6 chapters as of yet and I'm going onto the 4th!
menolikey chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Awwies! OMG I almost completely forgot about Harry! And this whole chapter was dedicated to Hadrian pulling Harry out of the Dursleys and into his loving arms! Love love love it! Honestly, I have never read a Harry raising Harry fanfic but so far, loving it!
mizzrazz72 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Sirius has grown up in jail.
menolikey chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh, dear lordy, this story gives me so much hope for my future. So far, it's so promising (one of the most promising in a long while): it's well written, has a great plot, and it gives me a good feeling in my bones.

Love what you have done so far. Love how you've characterized Harry (as still very him but also wiser and more hurt). And I think the founders sending Harry back in time is very original. I like it. I also like the diff body thing thus far!

I really wonder who the other 2 ppl who went back in time were... Dumbles? But I feel like no... Do we even know both of them? Are they going to be really old or OCs? Oh, the questions.

Thank you for writing!
RogueNya chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Hmmm interesting chapter, and it seems old dogs really can learn it seems lol. Everything appears to be going well it seems. And I feel the same as Lucius in this, look forward to what happens when our two Slytherin's meet.

Anyways great job on the chapter
wereinthevoid chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Omg! Ah the feels!

Ok the ending when they apologize is so cute!

Oh can't wait until Marvolo and Hadrian meet, and then Marvolo figures out Harry was his horocrux.

Thanks for writing more you lovely angel! ;
Kuraihikaru chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Love the chapter, Harry is definitely going to be a slytherin. But I did cry a little when you wrote about r.a.b... And poor kreature... all alone in a house full of sad memories...

I can't for the next chapter, again sorry if I misspelled something, my Internet is still out and I'm typing on my phone...
darksatinbluenight chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
First of all, I have to thank you for writing such a thoroughly delightful story. )
In this chapter I especially liked the way you wrote the trial (since it all sounded rather professional and believable), the fact that you remembered that Arcturus was still alive when Walburga died (so few people do) and the way you wrote Kreacher (I just hope, he won't end up all alone and forgotten at Grimmauld Place, because Sirius moves in with Harry and Hadrian.). I'm also very grateful that your spelling and grammar is so good. I've seen very good plots ruined by the author's poor grasp of the English language. ;)

Now, there are a few things that I noticed about the story that you might want to know about. Nothing of it is really bad and some things are just a matter of personal opinion, but I'll tell you anyway, in case you're interested. ;)
- The Dark Mark is on the left forearm, not the right.
- Bill was born November 29, 1970. He therefore should theoretically still be in his seventh year at Hogwarts. (Though I realize, you might have done it this way on purpose.)
- Now I'm getting technical. xD If Pettigrew did not intend to kill the Muggles, they should really only convict him for manslaughter of twelve Muggles.
- And also about the rat's sentence - shouldn't he also be charged with attempted murder of Sirius Black?
- And my last one is purely my personal opinion, but I think that giving Sirius less money for having stayed seven years in the hellhole that is Azkaban than the Weasleys get for housing someone who did not actually harm them is not quite just. Shouldn't the Ministry at least pay for his hospital bill?

As I said before, none of this made the story any less enjoyable, I just thought that if I write a review, which I rarely do, I'll do a proper one. ;D
wereinthevoid chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
This is so great! I get all these feels.
Honestly I cant find Harry raising Harry fics of you can point it out to me it would be wonderful yours is the first one I've ever read
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Great Story so far, can't wait to see more.
Cherri101 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
awesome
sotroublesome33 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I found your story last chapter and i really like it. Thanks for the update! :)
Yume chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Loved the chapter...
Please, update soon!
RogueNya chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Great job on this chapter, there was quite a bit of emotion in here. Glad things have gone well but gotta worry about what ole Dumbles will do now.

Also rather nice what done with Kreacher, I have always thought he got the bad end the stick in the story. So look forward to seeing how things go there and hope Hadrian can get Sirius to change and if not like his family then least become neutral about it.

Anyways once again great job, look forward to the next chapter
Fae0306 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013