Reviews for House of Snakes
Yume chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Update soon!
redstickbonbon chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
So happy I found this story - what a gem! I have read a couple of Harry-raises-Harry stories, but if I recall correctly they weren't finished. This one shows a lot of promise. It's well written, and engages the reader right away. I was hooked from the first chapter. And the chapter lengths are nice and meaty.

I am looking forward to Hadrian getting Sirius out of prison (I love Siri), Riddle's introduction to this new environment and to Hadrian, and ultimately, to Harry going to Hogwarts. I can't imagine what you have planned, but I imagine it would differ from canon. Harry with Hadrian for three years has got to leave an impact. You've set it up well so far-he's intelligent, and he's going to be well-read and knowledgeable about the magical world. Any thoughts on Harry interacting with someone of like age prior to Hogwarts? Perhaps Neville, or, dare I say it, Draco? Might be difficult, though, given the secrecy of his current residence and guardian.

And Dumbledore - what a bastard taking that letter the first time around! I'm looking forward to a Harry that's not wrapped up in Dumbledore's machinations. I'm sort of hoping he's away from Gryffindor, actually, to avoid those that didn't support Hadrian the first time around (Weasleys, Granger). In any case, I'm really looking forward to how this story plays out, in whatever way you write it. And at the rate in which you're putting them out, I'm sure we won't be waiting long (yes, you are spoiling us).
geetac chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
I like the chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
great chapter! :D
Mekeal chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Interesting! I can't wait to see what happens when Marvolo meets Hadrian and Harry. Hope you update the next chapter as quickly as you've been doing, I'm excited to see the plot unfold.
Fae0306 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Brilliant!
Melikalilly chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
This is so good
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
So good!
KuramaxChan chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
OMG! C'est génial! Enfin l'arrivée de Tom! Et le personnage de Hadrien/Harry est vraiment... élaboré et j'aime ça :) J'apprécie aussi celui du petit Harry! C'est la première fois que je lis une histoire avec un grand Harry prend en charge un petit Harry et je trouve l'idée super originale! Connais-tu d'autres histoires de ce type qui sont bien ? Y'en a-t-il d'autres avec des GrandHarry/Tom ?

En tout cas vivement la suite!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I like your story, it's not too cliché and well writen, i hope to read more! )
Kuraihikaru chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Love this chapter. Harry is finally getting acquainted with the wizarding world, and plans are being unfolded.

I love Faeda and Kiran (Sassy snakes are meant to be together ((Is this foreshadowing of Hadrian and Tom?))), and I do hope that Sirius understands Dumbledore is a manipulator like Hadrian has, or it will a terrible ordeal for little Harry.

I still can't believe all this thought was put into this story so far, it's really amazing, and I hope to read a new chapter in the near future. Keep up the excellent work!
Cupcak3 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
such a wonderfully well written story that I devoured all three chapters in one day. update soon kays!
gwendel chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
i really like this story and the way you've written both Hadrian and Harry. I look forward to seeing how Tom gets along with them...and Sirius! Thank you for writing this!
lacourgett chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Your story isi very promising! Keep up the good work!
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Interesting story. I like how Hadrian has 2 different sets of memories. Good plan with Sirius, too. I bet Hadrian can even get ahold of the rat!
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »