Reviews for Humpty Dumpty
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Loved it!
ILoveRedAndGreen123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really like it! I didn't even realise that it was in second person until the very end, that's how natural it was. Great job.
danceofshadows chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very enjoyable :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Aww...that was great! Not nearly enough Sam & Cas stuff out there, and this version of Cas trying to help where he can and so desperately wishing he could undo what he had done was just so deeply moving and touching. Love it.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
A very interesting second-person perspective here. I love the moments between Sam and Castiel and it makes me wish they'd build a better relationship between them in the series. I think you've done a really good job portraying Castiel, his well-meaning, stoic, ignorant self. I'm also glad you didn't make Sam's condition just vanish in a quick and easy manner like they did in the series. It's called 'Hell' for a reason and no one should be able to just 'get over it', Winchester or not.
Good story. Thank you for posting :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is really good. I like how it comes from Castiel's perspective.
judyann chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ooh I loved it. I wish there was more stories about Sam and Cas friendship! I think they care about each other! Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's great! I love little stories like this. Awesome!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I did love it! Cas comparing Sam to Humpty Dumpty after he fell off of the wall was a great comparison. For a long while there, Sam did have his 'eggs' scrambled. I'm glad that Dean and Bobby let Cas stay around, because he was able to help Sam through his break and suicide attempt. They would have lost Sam otherwise. Of all the beings that could fix Sam, it should be the angel that broke him. :)
gopottergo11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was sweet! I love a friendship between Sam and Cas. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
In my anger at Castiel for everything from "abomination" to intentionally leaving Sam's soul in the Cage, trying to dissuade Dean from rescuing him, then tearing down the wall as a diversion, I missed the subtle moment that was part of the inspiration for this moving story.
Thank you for sharing it.
TG
Onthnis chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Beautifully written. Totally speechless.