Reviews for Kidnapped
Dak Hamee chapter 8 . 2/9
Seemed a but rushed but I'll take it, lovely story truely
WHATNAME chapter 8 . 1/6
XD Let me just say that this story has the most I WELL ERR-s i wil ever see. That helps with how hilarious it was I'll give you a 9 outta 10. That ok? XD
Necro Floodwaters chapter 8 . 1/4
I'm gonna miss seeing this story pop up in my email alerts. Great story. Can't wait to see what else you got planned.
Cupcak3 Lov3r chapter 8 . 1/4
Love it! Nuff said.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 1/4
Nice. Wrapped up all nice and tidy.

What else ya got?
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 8 . 1/4
Not a bad ending.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 1/3
Inevitable!
(That's what Vassily should have been saying instead of "Inconceivable!")

It's about time, I say. When Rae didn't zip out the first chance she had, Jinx SHOULD'VE gotten a clue. And she (perhaps subconsciously, but perhaps maybe not) knew she liked Rae already. It was unavoidable that the attraction would manifest.

One more chapter? Cool. I'll wait.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 7 . 1/3
One more.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1
Yeah great keep going
Necro Floodwaters chapter 6 . 1/1
Funny chapter!
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 1/1
They need to go ahead and admit the mutual attraction and be done with it.

Also, what happened to the Titans? Did Raven mess with their memories?
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 6 . 1/1
I'm very confused on which direction this story is going...
THEUNKNOWNONE chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Please continue this story. I like it though it does need larger, and I mean LARGER chapters. Oh,and by the way I've been laughing my head off since I started reading this. Just so that you know.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I can just imagange that just wake up and see another girl in your bed! the face! will jinx try to 'tame' raven, or will she just let her go only to kidnap her again? go go go hurry hurry hurry! please? update! and your story wings of ... sorry can't spell it but it's awesome! keep going and i'm going to check out your other storys! update!
Dak Hamee chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Sort and sweet I love it