Reviews for 28 Lokis and a Thor
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 3/22
Please:
A sequel.
28 Lokis and a Thor storm Avengers Tower.
XD
("Oh god, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!")
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I like this very much.
New head canon now!
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I liked this it was cute :)
The Wolf You Fear chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
My brain just exploded, *BOOM* there it goes. Not like I needed it or anything..
TheMidnightPoet chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is so funny! Are you going to continue this?
LokiFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
please, pleasepleaseplease, please, pleasepleasepleaseplease, please, please, pleaseplease, pleaseplease, please,please, pleaseplease, oh PLEASE do an extra where the 28 lokis go to midgard and Fury's just like "Oh, HELL no!"
...And then they all invade Stark Tower.
and are like "Internet? sounds interesting."
And Tony's like "We're fucked."
Bonus if a few Loki's befriend JARVIS.
YukiGirl21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I love this. This is so awesome and well written. There needs to be a fic about the adventures of the 28 Lokis and thor. IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I loved this story it was great fumny and too cute :)
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
...and then, for no reason, thor and all 28 Lokis are thrown at the avengers. for no reason. other than pure, evil entertainment. MUHAHAHAHAHA!
The Accomplice chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Aw! *squeals of delight* My brother is watching me with a disturbed expression. As is my dog. You made me laugh too much. This was adorable! And the picture is so cute! I love it when a cute fan-art inspires a great fanfiction, and this was awesome!
WhoLockVenger Of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
ROTFLMBO!
This was awesome! XD
The evil Lokis, and the lovey lokis! Lol!
I LOVE THIS! Hahahaaa
I like the fact that you slipped some myth into here, and a funny/fluffy one at that! :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That's awesome. I love it! I suppose it makes sense that with 28 Loki's, one of them is able to lift Mjolnir, but it still must come as a shock for Thor.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I would love to see the avengers reaction to this.
ColorsAndWords chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I READ THAT BOOK TOO! Did you take that line about "You've been Loki'd" directly from your screen name?
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Haha! This is absolutely brilliant! The only way to possibly make it any better is to imagine the faces of Fury and the rest of the Avengers as they behold the wonder and chaos that is 28 Lokis. Hahahah...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »