Reviews for Effulgent
Toniboo chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
hey so I love this. have just finished rereading it and it reminded me of how much I love this fandom.

hope you continue soon
toniboo
xox
fluffandstuff83 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Loving this so much! Can't wait for more!
AGriffinWriter chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Haha, yes, I really wondered if this piece had slipped to the back-burner for good, but I'm glad it hasn't since this is a cool AU. I just got a full-time job so I'm a slave to adult life too. Anyhow, this is a great chapter! The Faith in this verse is quite entertaining, especially when she and Buffy encounter Spike.
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Yay!

Thank you for updating.

More, please.
BtheP chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Wow! I was so lost on this that I had to go back to the first chapter. Great job so far!
ginar369 chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Faith is a lot to take in for anyone! You have to wonder what happened that Faith would ever consent to be in a place like this. She's not the kind of person to admit she needs help or that someone got the better of her. So whatever it was it had to be really bad.

So Buffy doesn't feel safe huh? She may not want to be there but it's what she needs even if she doesn't know it yet.
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Was recommended your stories recently by someone on another Spuffy site, and I'm so very glad they did - you can really write!

This is a fascinating premise, and I love the way you've re-imagined the AH scenario to be true to the original characters.

PLEASE keep writing this.
EverythingsShinyCaptn chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Please update.. I'm really curious about where this story could go :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I miss this story... Will you continue it?
Kawaii Craziness chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
I've gotta admit, I wasn't 100% on this story at first. You're a great writer though. I was afraid I'd just stumbled onto another cliché riddled, 'poor Buffy' thing, but this is fantastic. I was pulled in before the first chapter was even done. Kudos to you! Can't wait to see more :)
erinmc chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
This is great! Love the detail and the storytelling...can't wait for the next update! Hope it's soon! :) I'll be following...
AGriffinWriter chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Fascinating to finally get some Buffy POV. And great description of Spike shedding his "Will" personality like his coat. The interaction between Spike and his elderly neighbor was so sweet. :)
OnTheNightshift chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
I've been waiting ages for a new chapter! And it didn't disappoint. Really enjoying this fic.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Yeah there might be some pity in their gazes. It is natural though, when you see someone who has had the stuffing beat out of them by someone they loved and trusted you do feel sorry for them. I hope she actually puts an effort into the program there. If she goes at it halfheartedly Buffy might wind up going back to the person who did this to her. It's a pattern she needs to break. Will makes her uncomfortable because he's attractive. She doesn't recognize it yet, probably because she's still a bit in shock and she isn't ready. But that's the reason.

Poor Will, everyone leaves him. Some not by choice but they still leave. It kills you a bit at time to watch everyone you care about go.