Reviews for Blinded by their hatred
Gleas chapter 6 . 3/22
Question... How come Poppy nw we told him Draco was alive? Surely she must have suspected after seeing the trademark hair...
littlepanther chapter 17 . 2/7
it took a lot of courage from me to read it. Since i usually don't read fics with tragedy. But all seems well. :) i love every moment of it well except when harry's retelling what those two did to him
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
PLEEEEEASE let me rewrite this! It's a great concept but they way you put it is AWFUL
Alie-yaoi chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I love this story
loretta537 chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
this was a great story
serenityselena chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
oh my... poor Harry... Ron and Hermione were simply awful...
luckily things worked out and in the end everyone got what they deserved punishment or a happy ending :)
janet1982 chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
awesome story)
Flying Chrissy chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Cool story!
borderlinecrazy chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
"A husband and wife do not have to testify against each other if they did not want to." Umm, quick correction - that's a part of the 5th amendment's freedom from incriminating one's self - making it an American law, not British. As far as I know, they have nothing similar.
horsesrules chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
It was good
Baby Fawn chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Wow this ws good. I never read a story wherebhermonienws bashed but itnwsnrel good really enjoyed this story
V. L. Crawford chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Great story. I normally don't read to many future stories as I hate that Sirius is dead, but this was a great story.
Jannafrancine chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Great story. I have one bone to pick as you never said what happened to Narcissa and Lucius, were they convicted, if so what were their sentences? If they are now free what will they think of their Grandchildren? I would love a sequel about Evan's Hogwarts adventures and how he deals with being a big brother.
LWJ2 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
Very well done; good pacing, holds the reader's interest well. This is probably the best Draco/Harry story I've read (although I've not read many).

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
sjrodgers23 chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
sequel please love it so far please let there be a sequel