Reviews for Wash Away
NephilimEQ chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Love it, but yes, my heart is breaking!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Mega angst. All Ben wants is Rose's love and to be enough for her. The loss of a child can break up the strongest of relationships. Good thing there are chips when life is at its bleakest.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
That was a tough chapter to read. I like your take on how difficult it would be for a Meta Doctor to cope with being a human. It is made even tougher because it wasn't his choice. His only anchor would be Rose. She does a wonderful job trying to help him deal with the reality of his new life. Well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
That was super hot! Could the Doctor and Rose be more into each other?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
It is nice to see just how into each other the Doctor and Rose are. They were always meant to be together. You did a great job showing us exactly that.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
The intimate moments between the Doctor and Rose are so sweet the way you described them. They seem very content with the upcoming birth of their daughter. I wonder what Jackie's reaction was to the news.
facebookfrienddd chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Oh my gosh so adorable love love love it! Please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Fabulously delicious. I love the hurt/relief combo.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
What a beautifully intimate story. It would take something like a near death experience to push the Doctor into acting on his feelings for Rose. You captured his grief over all the lives he has not been able to save and all the loved ones who he will never see again so well. I shudder to think what the Doctor would have done, in his Ninth incarnation, if he had actually lost Rose. He was so raw and on the edge of breaking when he first met her. Thank you for posting this wonderful story.