Reviews for National Anthem
Molagama chapter 8 . 7/27/2017
Woah, I came in expecting one thing, came out having read something so much better!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
When they talk about floor-pie, all I can think about is MatPat's floor corn XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
I feel like such an idiot...I kept mentally pronouncing 'Nintend' as 'Nine-tend' and I just now realized that it's Nintendo without the o. -_-
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Daaaawwwwww...

On a different note, thanks for reminding me of those pink elephants...those were down right terrifying when we were kids and I think anyone here is willing to admit that. I'm not old enough to drink, but I don't think that ever will because of that movie...
My top 5 childhood fears, just for some context:
5 Tornadoes
4 My 3rd grade teacher
3 Redeads
2 Those hella creepy hand things from Twilight Princess
1 The pink elephants
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Dude, I've never been a huge fan of Smah Bros, but this is great. I love how OoT Link is characterized, along with all the others. All their personalitys are completely believable and well written. TP Link has to be one of my favorite Links ever, so I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle his character. I'm a huge Zelda fan, so I guess it helps that one of the Links is the main character. I already love this.
Kenzie chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Give me a few hours and I'll be back to read this. Awesome story!
Kenzie chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Yay! Little Link won! I want to know what's going to happen next! Wait, no, I need to know what's going to happen!
Kenzie chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Okay, the frist Link is Haymitch, Link Outsetter is Katniss, Aryll Outstter is Prim, the who's Peeta? Anyway this is an awesome story. I read the whole book seris & now I'm waiting for Mockingjay part 2 to come out! This is story is gonna be great...
Ruler of Nintendo chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Dear God, was this beautiful. Your cast and detail were freaking amazing. I saw some allusions to the source material that were brilliant and (maybe you intended this or not) I drew parallels, likening Toki to Haymitch and Pit to Rue. It was really the little things that made this story special; things like Gorom firewhiskey, the "swordsman and the archer" and Tiny wearing Pit's crown, just to name a few. Your choice of characters and their respective interactions were spot-on. The way you described some of the enemies and making little statements like "a goddess wept" just added a beautiful level of depth to the story. One of the best fan fictions I've ever read, hands-down.

I revere you, indeed.
Time's Quill chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
This is brilliant. Your characterization of the characters are amazing (especially the LoZ ones!), the way you blend SSB and Hunger Fames is great (especially since you don't follow the HG plot). I love this! Great job!
Shadsie chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Reviewing my own fic because a reviewer pointed out to me that, even written out longhand, the link to my personal site got nixed by this MOTHERLOVING SYSTEM ON THIS MOTHERLOVING SITE. *Glares.*

senordwall - use web-furniture and you should be reading my original stories in notime.

Otherwise, seeing if a link is able to be given in reviews:

Or look it up on my profile.

If I had more readers on Archive of Our Own, I'd transfer all my new stuff there, simply because it is a much, much, MUCH better fanfiction site in every way (except traffic). I might eventually move there exclusively, eventually, if this place continues to frustrate me like this (and get stupider with every "upgrade").
ThePredicate chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Ironically FFN STILL managed to screw up the link 9-9 Gah, what is the point of this anyway?

I loved this. So much. Even if it had me crying more than once XD
RandomButLoved chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I was so sad when I read the word "epilogue" but it doesn't matter because this story is so amazing! I really like your writing style and I hope to get that good when I write :D I'm so happy that Zel and the sages are alive even though Tiny doesn't remember anything about the games and things though he makes friends with Toki again which is good! Ugh, this story is too good! Please keep writing more I'll be there reading them! :D
RandomButLoved
Makokam chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I like Zelda. I love Midna. But now, as far as Smash Bros. Fics are concerned, I ship LinkxSamus.
Seriously. I kept hoping to see Link hit on her at the end there.

I liked this ending. Link remembering everything. Keeping it to himself. Getting to grow up and regain his lost time. Again.
Everything you said about how screwed up his sense of time is.
I enjoyed seeing him enjoying the Brawls. I liked him making friends with Tiny and d'Ordon
No mention of Midna, Pikachu, or Mario though. It might have been fun to see him still repulsed by Kirby. Perhaps becoming physically ill when he see him use the Inhale attack...or even just avoiing any matches with him in it.

And I especially loved how you were able to work the theme song in again.

I might have to go read Time's Castaway now as well.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story, it was a lot of fun to read and I hope you keep up the good work.

Makokam out.
Makokam chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
"That Ganondorf never had your power"

Sorry for the delay on this. I don't know how I missed it. Forgive me?

Despite everything, the best part of this was, "No matter how hard I try, I can't make Naked Samus happen for me.

Brain, I am dissapointed in you."

And I see you threw the "plant explosives under Ganon's chair" idea I had in there.

Anyway, seeing all the fallen warriors was interesting. I'm curious about one of them though. It seems Capt. Falcon was one of the dead...but you also said they had a "speed demon" among their ranks, which at the time I thought for sure was. Falcon...both can't be right. Another F-Zero racer I guess?
It alo would have been interesting to see you throw in more of the characters that were assist trophies. But, I guess that'd have really stretched your abilities.

Link's PTSD moment with the guillotines was well done. Much better than that bullshit in Other M.

Aside from that...the action seemed kinda...well, honestly, it seemed kinda rushed. It just all of a sudden became, "oh something happened, and something there, and here, and more shit over here!" Which may have been entirely intentional.

Anyway, on to the next chapter, ya?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »